GSR
Member-
Posts
31 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by GSR
-
Hey guys I'm looking at a 2010 50th edition ute with around 14000kms on it. Would you say 29k no more to pay is a decent deal? Cheers
-
Weird Noise From Turbo When Under Heavy Acceleration
GSR replied to Jyegh's topic in Forced Induction Workshop
Does it squeal like a stuck pig? -
Seat covers
-
Has Anyone Here Owned Both A Ve Ss Ute And A Fg Xr6T Ute?
GSR replied to GSR's topic in Falcon Utes (UTEopia)
"6.0L L98 with 6 SPD manual and sports clutch 232/234 comp cam, heavy duty valve springs, crmo pushrods, 25% underdrive pully kit - plus mafless tune all work done by hitorque performance in May 2012 hurricane 1 7/8" headers, outlaw 3" cats, twin 3" pacemaker exhaust with quad 3.5" tips ramjet OTR intake" from the classified ad. -
Has Anyone Here Owned Both A Ve Ss Ute And A Fg Xr6T Ute?
GSR replied to GSR's topic in Falcon Utes (UTEopia)
I'm in Brisbane, QLD. Thanks for all the replies, I guess I won't really know until I do the test drive. The trouble is finding a 300+ rwkw xr6t to test, as I'd hate to make the decision between the two by test driving the 320rwkw VE SS and a stock xr6t. -
wow haha, do you have a bf% estimate? 13kgs is a ton to lose in 6 months! Did you just clean up your diet?
- 5,613 replies
-
hahaha wtf happened, that can't be good.
-
Yeah I think I'll have to stop using them for a while to try and improve. If you don't mind me asking, how much do you weigh?
- 5,613 replies
-
Out of interest how much did they go for do you know?
-
I think it looks great! Was the orange from factory?
-
That is disgusting haha
-
Did you end up making a decision? I'm in the same boat as you at the moment.
-
Quick Plug For A Rim Importer ( Read If Your Looking For Rims )
GSR replied to Bloodorange's topic in Wheels and Tyres
Does he have a website? -
I really don't mind the look of those Jeeps, very stylish for a family vehicle.
-
Ahhh why did I open this thread. This game is so addictive.
-
Has Anyone Here Owned Both A Ve Ss Ute And A Fg Xr6T Ute?
GSR replied to GSR's topic in Falcon Utes (UTEopia)
It's not that I need to be told, just wanted some information from people who have in depth experienced both so I can make a decision. I'm going to test drive both this weekend just to be sure, but there's only so much you can learn from a short drive. -
What are the white Rims on the first page? They look great.
-
Depends how often you can get into the gym. I usually do one part per day, but I live 50m from my gym so I can go 6 days a week if I want to.
- 5,613 replies
-
hahahaha he looses his **** when the steering wheel comes out.
-
That's some pretty good grip strength. Mine is terrible, I've done a 245kg Deadlift (strapped) but can't pass 180 without it coming down to my finger tips.
- 5,613 replies
-
Perhaps it's restricted? Not everyone is after huge numbers.
-
Has Anyone Here Owned Both A Ve Ss Ute And A Fg Xr6T Ute?
GSR replied to GSR's topic in Falcon Utes (UTEopia)
I will be going manual that is certain. However you guys have pretty much sold me on getting an xr6t, even though I think the VE Bogan special is a nicer looking car. I'd much rather have a car that looks and performs well. -
Has Anyone Here Owned Both A Ve Ss Ute And A Fg Xr6T Ute?
GSR replied to GSR's topic in Falcon Utes (UTEopia)
I'm torn between the two and have around 35k to spend. So far the Xr6T seems to be pulling ahead but I can't seem to find any I like, where as I have found a VE Bogan special that looks great. I feel like I'll regret not getting the turbo though. -
Really? That isn't much, might be the go to find a good deal on a stock and just get it done myself. Thanks!
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.