Jump to content

M_crisp

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    259
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by M_crisp

  1. I know with my car the oil light came on with 4 beeps a couple times when I was driving along and it turned out to be block oil line filter. dont know about your other problem though. Except I did used to have issues starting the car where it would turn over twice and then just stop and all the dash lights go off then back on again. I just got a good battery with higher cranking amps still appropriate for the vehicle and it has never done it since.
  2. Id take it down to him if I were you, he will sort you out and he tries to save you money unlike a lot of other mechanics around. might even give you a couple things to check if you talk to him on the phone.
  3. yep usual issue. some maniac crashes going 160kph in an 80 zone. they lower the speed limit to 70 because people have died from excessive speed.
  4. is it supposed to be boosting to 13-15 psi? otherwise it could be loose exhaust manifold or leak between turbo and throttle body. did it get tuned properly or just one of the premade ones on the flash tuner?
  5. not making f6 utes anymore. They announced it when the stopped the gt-e etc. a guy I was talking to tried to order one and ford said they discontinued the utes http://www.nextcar.com.au/I.fpv.FG.F6.ute.octane.s.fr.08may.jpg edit. found this photo of a octane fg f6 ute
  6. When I first went for an xr6t I bought a ba even though everyone said the bf's were better but I thought too much money for bf. ended up costing me more in the long run after selling it after 12 months because it sucked the bag and bought the bf f6. fg xr6 turbos are MUCH quicker and better in every other way.
  7. last big street meet I went to the hsv guys were struggling to get the ve hsvs below mid 13's. MOst of the turbo 6 falcons were runnings 11's chop f*cking chop
  8. This every day. What was wrong with ba cup holders with the insert thingy
  9. The reason so many people go the Auto is basically its faster. Its a good box and definetly worth a test drive because although I have an auto almost every other auto car I drive makes me go mental. The manuals can hold a heap more power than the autos once the clutch has been changed as ms700 said. if you were ever looking to go fast in a straight line keep in mind that there are manual turbo falcons out there with over 700rwkw that could never beat a 500 rwkw auto. There are a lot of days I wish I had a manual though and I also know people that went from Manual xr6t to auto and hated it.
  10. dont do it because it can make the world spin backwards and makes a 8 hour work day more like 8 and a half and you dont get paid for the extra half.
  11. seems to be the style now with all the manufacturers making all their cars to a theme. I know they sort of did in the past but now the only way to tell apart different models is by how long and how many doors lol. always have to double take to tell apart vf commo and cruze from the front
  12. I pop like 16 boners
  13. the way I have always plastisipped wheels was give the wheels a good clean when washing the car. cover up the brakes. I just stick newspaper in behind the spokes to cover everything up. spray the wheels a few times then a bit later carefully take the newspaper out and if youve done it thick enough most of the overspray on the tyres comes off in one piece. I did the whole jacking car up taking wheels off crap but it was too hard and not needed at all. spray them on the car for the win.
  14. I love how threads like this get pinned. makes the forum a much better place.
  15. Go plastidipped black twisties?
  16. me likey.
  17. haha how do you put something in the tray
  18. Is the 0-60mph only on the nismo one or are they actually going to release a street version that is that quick? because if so I HAVE to get one.
  19. Friday diff
  20. yea no wonder the car stopped in such a hurry. lol
  21. the fg f6 that jet tuned ran an 11.8
  22. Some boys down at the drags today. I believe the best runs from turbo falcons were 10.7 and 10.5
×
×
  • Create New...