Jump to content

Trent0

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    574
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Trent0

  1. I'd be willing to pay someone (not a workshop) to wire mine up
  2. the white part of it should stick right out
  3. Picked up a set on genuine Tornado side skirts and rear bumper today as well as a piano black facia.
  4. Trent0

    Torque Talk

    I think I just got dumber after reading that
  5. No holes now :D
  6. pretty sure they're semi forged or something
  7. Good info. So the PW surge & 460 with the Stage 1 KPM fuel reg. is the combo to go?
  8. hi all, I'm a new resident of Melbourne Who from the community hails from down here?
  9. Done this last night at 0000hrs :( Pieces of timber on the road and one flicked up. Might be time for a genuine bumper Also missing my FPV center Cap on rear right wheel :( Sad day
  10. save the hassle and go external
  11. Yup, the one night I decided to hide my keys. This place sucks, glad I leave in two days!
  12. house was broken into last night :/ stole my wallet from the car. little B cnts
  13. Literally cut and welded mine to fit. Dad helped out, 2 of the holes fitted up, the other obviously didnt. worked fine and cost me 0 $$
  14. This is true, but between Jamie working on JET and other crazy machines I've seen on his dyno it's hard to get work done in the limited time I'm around his way lol.
  15. I meant Pitlane!
  16. Jamie done all the cutting and measurements, 6boost done the welding of the housing. I'm pretty keen for the e85 pump side of melbourne so maybe drop into Bluepower or get FPT to sort me out on the way down
  17. This is the setup they guys made me btw
  18. I'll be living in Melbourne for a few years so filling up from day to day shouldn't be a problem Now I just need to figure out if & when I'll fit a Th400 up :D
  19. I'm heading to Melbourne at the end of October, if I drive down I'll pass by so you can have a look I'll do an e85 tune when I get down there and see what it's capable of. Whens your F6 going in for mods! Hahaha sorry! You weren't wrong about it turning heads when I grabbed it that day.
  20. haha man it's been almost 4 years and I changed them about 3 months ago! I really wanted to find another set of bosch but had to settle for some supercheap ones :/ *still has the F6 badge on the dash
  21. A better vid from today, in cabin with Contour Camera. is nice and quiet unit the boost comes on hahaha don't mind my ugly mug
  22. I kept the 40psi in the rears for the first run, axle tramped horribly threw 1st and 2nd. After that I dropped them to 28psi and it just spun threw 1st & 2nd (was fun). But its exactly what you guys are saying, practice and luck will get a good time hahaha. I'll deffo be back!
  23. Not much has happened in the last few months. I was around at FPT today to sort out an external wastegate for the ute. I'm using a Tubrosmart hypergate 45. that's being welded up etc atm so the plan is to have it running tomorrow sometime and hopefully sort out my boost control issues once and for all Also saw Johns Engine on the back of Jamies ute hahahaha Bit of a sample. Doesn't do the screamer justice, its a LOT more OBNOXIOUS in person. Can't wait to plumb it back in
  24. Yea a t56. I used to bag ppl about" how hard could it possibly be to drive down the 1/4 and get a good time". I've got my A license (skydiving ticket) and I'll say that the nerves I got at the tree were the same I got the first time I jumped from 14,000ft! unreal. The screamer put me off big time too, I kept short shifting at around 4500rpm :/ but soooo much fun The brothers was dyno'd at 402rwkw. His tyres were as illegally bald as mine and his gbox has been slipping as of late apparently. I expected him to do a lot better aswell!
  25. I have soooo many excuses hahaha but biggest would be inexperience I'd say This is with the ute at 375rwkw now @ 18psi ** 629 is my brothers 400kw fg auto ute
×
×
  • Create New...