Jump to content

Trent0

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    574
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Trent0

  1. What'd be your theory on how it buggered up Paul
  2. I called him around 2 hrs ago and he said that :z not good, but should have something to send up to me tomorrow fingers crossed :D
  3. I'm 6'3" and 93kg - eat as much as I can and dont go over 95kg, eat healthy and train and don't go under 90kg suckers
  4. that's not cool
  5. Mine go sent to malwoods on thursday. If Paul is on and is happy to put pics up of it when he gets it it'd be good.
  6. I'm having gummy bears for lunch
  7. Got the phone call, the clutch is buggered. It's getting sent down to Malwoods for them to have a look at
  8. I just had more problems with mine. Been garaged the past 10 days, took it for a drive down the road. Pedal feel felt good for the first 1km, after that it went out the window. I can hear a real loud squeak when I depress/release the clutch pedal, noise is coming from outside the car. The pedal also feels like it gets stuck, it's not a consistent feel, it's sh!t
  9. Hoping I can get to the Brissy airport tomorrow arv from crows nest :/ doesn't look good
  10. No, no PP's. Was thinking of maybe getting XRT 410
  11. Maybe the time isn't good becauseclutchslipping?
  12. Not surprised at all, your dyno results are bang on what I said. **minus the FG but again, I said 350rwkw falcon, who would put in a 3+ or greater clutch in a stock FG turbo?! The SS makes 550nm @ roughly 2750rpm The FG makes close to 750nm @ 2750 rpm You can clearly see the torque hits harder then the SS so I still don't understand why your comparing apples to bananas
  13. will do, thank you
  14. I had a read and made a few comments. I'd like the possibility of doing an E85 tune this year so I'd be looking at an option 5 or equivalent. Jamie recommended the NPC twin plate type so I think I'll be looking at that, around the $2400 mark though :/ The pedal feel has gone out the window so the option 3+ is getting pulled out next week to examine and I'll go from there. Apart fro mthat, drove the ute back up to townsville with a dirtbike on the back. Fuel economy was horrid and I bottomed out a few times. I've got a bunch of knocks and creeks back in the front end now after I spent $1200 getting rid of them :( not happy
  15. I spoke to a work shop up in townsville yesterday. He said they have recently fitted a few option 3's but the kits have been missing a few components in fact one of the kits didn't have the slave cylinder. Are you guys cutting back the kits or the someone forgot to pack the box's properly?
  16. Dunno why ppl feel the need to give coppers lip. Yeah they can be tools and wankers but be the better man/vag and let them feel like a champ. Dunno about the rest of you but I feel like a knob when I give someone a hard time and their nothing but daisies back to me
  17. I have a GTX 35/82r bolts right up but the water line needed to be persuaded to fit up and things. But now I think about it. You will probably have to spend a few dollars on things like replacing pipes etc (racebox - 4inch to 4ich)
  18. I see what you did there. was actually 1000nm(nospace)+(space)350kw. Probably needed a comma but thanks Ratter In summary, a 350 rear wheel kilowatt falcon that makes 1000+ newton meters of torque with a 3+ clutch rated at 410 rear wheel kilowatts may not actually be upto the task and slip/carry on like a pork chop. Would this be correct? I know I'm making 400-ish with 940nm torque and my clutch is buggered
  19. I've pulled my turbo off twice over christmas. If I were to do it again (finger crossed I never need to) then I'll pay some poo C*** to do it. wasn't enjoyable. But as said, either rebuild for $1400 or buy GTX for $1600. Easy decision!
  20. Can we make a note of how much torque people are making because as I understand the dyno reading is calculated from the wheels where as maximum torque would be going straight to the fly wheel? ^^and if this is the case then I can't see how your 250rwkw SS point is valid as 5-600nm car doesn't compare to a 1000nm+ 350kw turbo falcon
  21. I've just called up a shop in tville to pull out the clutch and take a look at it early next week. Will report back with findings
  22. I reckon its the torque
  23. My family has a bullmastiveXirish wolfhound. beautiful big dog. Scared of nothing. . . becauseborndeaf
  24. I have a Option 3+. Had it for 13 months, drove around with it for 8 months @ 230kw's, never over 3000rpm. Worked well with 360atw. No burnouts or clutch dumping. Has 400+ going through it now and doesn't like it at all, slips and pedal feel is grainy and horrible. Will be going NPC when the 3+ dies
  25. Yeah positive :/ It still works but I wont be giving it a hard time until I get it pulled out and looked at. I'd be looking at going a Walwood Option 5 Been looking at personalized plates ** why can't I put up images from imageshack anymore? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/xrt410.png/
×
×
  • Create New...