Jump to content

Slymeat

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,926
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Slymeat

  1. When was the 12 hour I've bloody missed it again...
  2. I have ADSL I cannot get ADSL 2, Angel 3 lives across the road and he can only get dial up or wireless and we are less than an hour south of Sydney. Neighbouring suberbs can get ADSL 2 without a problem I welsome the cable roll out, to replace our 1950's technology we have here and we are part of the 3rd biggest city in NSW.
  3. Damn it nothing seems to be working for me the missus boss is getting married tommorow and I have to go. Would have been good to see another G6ET on the cruise to.
  4. It is still better than cricket, tennis and soccer though.
  5. Count me in, just give us a time and a place to meet in the Gong....
  6. I should be able to come to this!
  7. As soon as Frosty lets out a bit more aggression he will be unstopable....
  8. Just before the hearing your mate will get all the police evidence he is required to receive, that's when the law states he is entitiled to get it. It is not uncommon practice to send a ticket in the mail police have been using this method for many many years. Statute of limitations for simple driving matters is 6 months but if it goes over 1-2 months it is more likely you will receive a summons than a ticket or nothing at all.
  9. I can't believe it I am going back to work 4 days before this cruise so I won't be able to make it shift clash..........
  10. Slymeat

    Android Apps

    I have a HTC Hero an amazing phone makes iphones obsolete....
  11. The Port Kembla Warf opposite the Water Police depot, the area is dark and secluded also has the steelworks or the port area as a back ground space for more than 30 cars as there is a parking lot. Plus there are numerous other silos and industrial complexes as well as MM beach which is also secluded with onstreet parking adjacent the beach room for 100's of cars. Just had a look on goole earth and in the picture there is about 80 cars parked there. Another site could be under the caostal patrol tower at the old gun battery again fairly secluded except for the odd prostitute with a customer..
  12. Caltex but only because I have a fuel card..Havn't had any problems though.
  13. How fast was he going?
  14. My car was the star of the show............
  15. Major cause of road rage good to see, this legislation has been around for many many years.
  16. Most of the time if your pulling a car over at night all you can see is a set of headlights and hear the noise.
  17. Do you have an address for the Reading Cinema? I only know that Auburn is near Parramatta!
  18. One option only G6ET......
  19. Anyone want to share a room both nights?
  20. The missus has given me a pass I'm back in..... Where and when do you want to meet up Arjay.
  21. I don't get it. Unfortunatly I have to sit through a bloody high school musical play starting at 7pm in Wollongong damn it.
  22. The more I look at it mine might be a little different but very similar though. Mine are 18 * 8 front and 18 * 9 rear I believe I think I can fit 295's on them as the 245 are stretched to there limit but they still have lots of tread. Not a good pic though. got any pics??? the only other size ive seen these in stock anywhere is 17x7 haha would be nice under the FG guards
  23. Same rims I got on the G6ET
  24. Pick up car 31 July first service due 1 August lol.....
  25. Is the solenoid located in the same position on an FG.
×
×
  • Create New...