Jump to content

Slymeat

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,926
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Slymeat

  1. Some people will allways run but more will run if they know they just have to drive in a certain manner to stop the police chasing them. It is tragic when people die, but by not chasing we are making the world more dangerous to other road users not safer. If a person is not caught and punished for there crime they will continue to do it and take bigger and bigger risks placing more and more risk on other road users. The Americans have more pursuits because they have a higher population nothing tricky about that. Like I said this is a tragity but the blame rests squarly with the loser that killed himself trying to get away.
  2. If you let the criminals know that if they drive dangerously the pursuit will be terminated then they wil drive dangerously and cause carnage on society, but if you ram the bastards off the road like the yanks when they drive dangerously and not care about how it affects them ( injury wise ) then they will think twice about it. By terminating pursuits because of dangerous driving we are rewarding the criminals. That said it in no way lessons the tragity when inocent people are killed because of the behaviour of the driver of stolen car lets face it if he didn't steal the car or whatever reason he was running then the pursuit would not have happened and these people would be allive these deaths lie squarely with the driver who was running from the police.
  3. I found the limit of the G6ET's suspension on the way down next time I will get down the hill faster than the R-Spec phhon ( post coilovers that is )
  4. Yep it is backwards on mine I went back and looked at the before photos.
  5. Anyone got a pic of the factory setup?
  6. I dont't think he found it, but he talked about it alot!
  7. Accelerating from 80k's to 110k's coming out of a roadwork area she turned the rears until the tc caught up oops.
  8. The tuner was very happy with the torque and he even used the fark way to describe it, he dropped the boost off in the top to give it the type of tune I wanted, it could have probably topped the 300 rwk mark if I wanted it to but I was after streetability not outright power.
  9. I have the car back it looks sensational car has 281rwkw the actuator is holding it back a little but it has close to 1050Nm from idle tapering off to 750Nm at peak power graph is nice and liniar which is what I wanted and it pulls hard. Graph to follow. Spot the intercooler!
  10. Was only arranged last week dude, you gonna turn up on Friday?
  11. some people never sleep!
  12. Cruise almost goes past my front door, I will be there with bells on.
  13. crescentmotorsport it was part of an especially good deal through Rapid.
  14. This will never rest.
  15. The Rapid v1.0 kit has been installed in stealth black, from the front you cannot even notice the intercooler and that was me bending down and looking into the grill, injectors have been installed and indexed, last I saw the car was waiting for the 100 cel cat to be installed and then dynoed again. Initial dyno result pre any mods was 241 rwkw.
  16. Standard injectors are 30-32 lbs
  17. Pick the car up in about 2 1/2 hours bring it on baby.
  18. the mods have started

  19. The design has been done now I just need to implement it as money comes available.....
  20. I hope they don't allready have 42lb injectors otherwise bugger me. The car is in getting done now been without it for two hours and the driveway already looks empty.
  21. The work starts tommorow......
  22. Thanks mate that looks brilliant.
  23. Drop the missus off at Albion Park Airport it's almost opposite the meeting place, anyold airport will do if your in a hurry.
  24. Should oranise a joint NSW Canberra cruise, some nice roads in between...
×
×
  • Create New...