Jump to content

Marcos

Member
  • Posts

    289
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marcos

  1. Was that a Push button starter I noticed ?????
  2. Name: Mark Age: 30 Sex: With clenched fist Location city/state: Woy Woy, Central Coast, NSW. Occupation: Signaller, Railcorp. Currently drive: Pajero TURBO :lol: diesel, Nissan Skyline (wifes) Married: 10 years, 3 daughters, 2 dogs.
  3. .......Wife, 3 kids........GT-P.
  4. I would love to burn the skivys and courdroys I had to wear as a young'un, as well as the friggin safari suit.......and matching tracksuits my 3 brothers and I had to wear out at the same time. Errrrrrrr the 70's
  5. Marcos Your cousin aint a ricer is he ? Went to Ricer World ( AutoSalon) today , seems to be part of the standard kit . These guys have got a serious sub culture going, thing is they all look and sound the bloody same ...........the cars too :lol: He ain't a ricer, but just as bad....Expensive Daewoo fan, but I see heaps of blokes round his age dressing the same. I bet Glenn dresses like that too... :lol:
  6. My 16 yearold cousin wears jeans that the legs are always too long, and drag on the ground causing them to be filthy dirty on the leg bottoms, and tops of his boxer shorts are always visible.......pull ya bloody pants up, son and buy a belt. :lol:
  7. Hope you iron them bugs out soon....
  8. Hey, I used to see a hell of a lot of drivers in the Bankstown / Lakemba area wearing different couloured versions of them safety headbands....... just as I thought they were a bunch of tossers, very safety concious of them. :lol:
  9. Well, move to the Central Coast, NSW....no road rage incidences yet, for me anyways!!! :lol:
  10. Marcos

    Roz Switzer

    MMMMMM, She's not too bad, I luv me blondes.....looks like shes got more than a handful too. :smilelove:
  11. .....Now, two models I would like to see return are the GS and GTHO.
  12. Happy birthday old man :lol:
  13. I'm sure they listen to you, so by that logic..... HAHAHAHA YOU sh*t YOURSELF HAHAHAHAHAHA :D Yeah, but you p1ssed yourself......... :lol:
  14. LMAO !!!!!!
  15. Nick Cave's music really sh1ts me.......and almost anything my 12 year old daughters listen to.
  16. Any rap/ techno.........
  17. Marcos

    rice or nice ?

    I think I'd prefer twin singles ????
  18. Marcos

    ATM Machines

    Every time I go to use one, I think back to a mate urinating all over the screen and keypad on the way home from the pub.
  19. ....System Of A Down, Queens Of The Stone Age, as well as selected early 70's to 90's hard rock bands. I dont mind Beethoven either....
  20. ....I reckon there's nothing wrong with who gets to the speed limit the quickest....I always back off at around the speed limit, letting them pass by quietly grinning to myself.
  21. I must imagine no need for a radar detector whilst driving in the city, the speed limits posted are needed for the amount of traffic and pedestrians.......Freeway driving is an exception, driving on a 3 laned freeway is a different story. Speed limits were introduced in the early 70's on open roads in N.S.W. at the same time you could buy an XY or HQ.......technology has changed the safety level of vehicles significantly. Today I travelled from Gosford to Kempsy and back in one hit. My average speed was 120-125 km/h in 110 zone and 110 - 115 km/h in a 100 zone... I must have passed at least 7 highway patol cars and 5 hand held laser radars and not one copper pulled me over, one waved his finger at me. I guess they were waiting for the 160km/h bandit. I guess there is such a thing as safe speeding.
  22. Marcos

    ATM Machines

    cdm....... What was I thinking (drinking) ?????? Jeez, I must be getting old, It took a long while for your point to set in. :lol: I can still remember being paranoid about using ATM's when they first started appearing, but there were still many branches of the 'Commonwealth bank' and available tellers....... Then I think how people in Kens era coped with stashing their life savings under their mattress and buried in jars in their backyard........
  23. Marcos

    ATM Machines

    true Dat If you dont like them called ATM's, as a point of interest, what do you call them????
  24. Us railway employees are subject to random drug tests anytime during a shift..... we must provide a urine sample for the testing officer.
  25. Marcos

    G220

    Yeah....I no longer have the Testarossa....had a Diablo before that, but traded with a Viper and every 3 months I get a new vehicle from the Porsche range...
×
×
  • Create New...