Jump to content

Marcos

Member
  • Posts

    289
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marcos

  1. I'm wondering if any plans for the GTHO (if any), will go with Geoff......
  2. HAHAHAHAHA........Crikey, mate!!!! The Yanks can never seem to get the Aussie accent right though.
  3. I'm happy I don't work on the stations or train crewing anymore........I just hide in my box, out of the way of the disgruntled customers.
  4. ....u go slops, cain.....I don't mind
  5. Don't forget Cain, his my b*tch too!!!
  6. .............If ya can't beat em, join em!!!!!
  7. Marcos

    Use The Force

    Road rage has taken a new meaning......
  8. I love the look of black cars, the only downfall is how friggin' hot the inside of the cabin gets when sitting in the sun, windows up. I spose it's OK with aircon in the T,but thinking back to a black XB I had years ago........ :angryfire:
  9. I recall a VN dunnydore many years ago, (it was under a year old at the time), we had to do a hail damage repair on....after removing the roof headlining we saw plenty of surface rust in the corners of the doorframes and pillars. I'll bet there is plenty of bare metal in cars, that the paint wont reach, that will corrode sooner or later.
  10. Good result, Cameron.....Keep persisting and you will eventually get there. O ring and steering rack faults seem to be quite common. A bit more overtime will see an APS III.
  11. Marcos

    Unusual Cruise

    I agree........Hothouse program.
  12. I had to run to maloo last week after eatin' curry....... :lol:
  13. If the factory intercooler is made from alloy, paint doesn't stick well to alloys, the alloy needs to be etch primed first. I agree the alloy look is better than black.
  14. Now that's a nice upgrade........
  15. Happy Birthday, Pelican Fister !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  16. Marcos

    Farewell!

    Cro.......You'll miss Bankstown as much as I do. :lol:
  17. Marcos

    Nooooooo!

    An EL XR6 ($12-$15k), and bolt on a CAPA supercharger kit ($6k), good for about 240kw.......
  18. ......... XR6T............ This dealer is in Sydneys inner west.
  19. Marcos

    Lucky Escape

    ......And just when I was thinking, rubber is a good insulator????
  20. ......No, I'm sure that was Glenn....
  21. VG, you just reminded me of when I pulled up at a set of lights in Homebush, right next to an unmarked VN, about 14 years ago. I thought I'd give him a stir and gave the 'ol Clevo a few revs, the plain clothed Officer in the VN rpeplied with a rev or two in anticipation, the lights went green and we both slowly drove away, needless to say, he pulled me over for a lisence & rego check and commented on my smartarseness.
  22. Jeez!!! I wish my wife were to squeeze a GT outta me !!!! I once saw a white GT with the blue stripes, looked great.....
  23. I see at least 2-3 XR's when I drive up the shops...... I dont' know if there are more hsv's or gm's, I don't take any notice of them....The XR's always stand out, even the missus points them out.
  24. I would get a quote or 2 from panel shops and compare the repair cost to the excess for your insurance, sometimes for minor things it isn't worth the hassle dealing with insurance companies.....
  25. I personally dont think the dealers should be doing this, but like it or not.... some owners will probably fit XR fronts on their stockers because they look so fantastic compared to the stock fronts.......they were doing it 30 years ago with statesman fronts on HQ's and LTD fronts on the Fords.
×
×
  • Create New...