Jump to content

Marcos

Member
  • Posts

    289
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marcos

  1. Marcos

    G220

    ....I no longer have the G220,..........did you ever have one?????? All this sounds a bit sus to me...
  2. Marcos

    ATM Machines

    Yeah, Scootre I will think of that when I have a 70 year old lady in fromt of me, next time :lol:
  3. Marcos

    ATM Machines

    Is it just me or do others get p1ssed off at people using ATM's in front of you that dont know how to use them and take ages to make a transaction.... are these people computer illiterate???? The ATM shows simple instructions on how to make a withdrawl......yet some people take aaaaages to press a button trying to comprehend what's printed on the screen in front of them. Your thoughts.......
  4. Yeah, you seem the right man for the job......I myself nearly applied for a service advisor position at Titan Ford Brookvale including a company car (a T ???) and a proudly worn Ford uniform........ but sh1tty railway shiftwork will have to do at the moment with having kids and a working missus, juggling child minding duties. Oh, and there is nothing wrong with driving a PISSAN, our Skyline has done 250,000km without any probs......no brake shudder, driveline shunt, diff probs, shutdowns, etc. etc.
  5. $32k, is that ex government vehicles (police) ??? I too have seen the average priveately used T's for around $38 - $42k.
  6. ......Yep, just like your avatar :lol:
  7. OK........ so how many of you check your prostate whilst protecting yourself against prostate cancer. :o
  8. Marcos

    BROOKE BURKE

    ...I can't decide whether I prefer Oprah or Judge Judy
  9. Marcos

    Cats and Dogs

    The only thing better than a dog is 2 dogs. I have a cattle x and a pitbull, the best security system ever (next door neighbor has been broken into twice...us nil). As for killing wildlife, my dogs have killed about a dozen bluetongues, slow doves, some mice and rats, chooks, various insects, a rabbit, and a cat. They team up for the kill, which disturbs me. My kids can take the food from thier mouths though, and absolutely stir sh1t out of them without them even batting an eyelid. Good ol' faithful dogs...... cats are in their own world.
  10. Marcos

    WAKE UP CALL

    that's fuct.....the drunk driver always gets out of it unscathed. He might have to live with guilt, but guilt isn't physically noticable. What a pr1ck.
  11. Chester Hole, eh??? Lived there for 13 years........make sure you lock it up in the garage overnight with the pitbull in the drivers seat and you in the passenger seat with 12 gauge loaded on your lap. And when parking in Chester Square, keep at least 4 parking spaces free to the left and right of you. Oh, and enjoy the new ride. :lol:
  12. Speed doesn't kill.....It's the sudden stop.
  13. Nice choice of colour.
  14. Marcos

    Sprint

    The engines from the EB GT and ED 'Sprint' were sourced from different factories..... main differences being intake manifolds and camshaft profiles. The GT motor came from Watson Engineering (US) as a handbuilt SVO catalogue item, the 'Sprint' engine was the Ford US Cobra mass produced engine. I personally think a BA Sprint should be based on the XR8, with GT engine, brakes and supension with XR8 bodykit. The ED Sprint was no pov pack, costing significantly more than the standard XR8 of the day, and having many driveline and suspension changes as well over the XR8. The bodykit was the same with both the XR8 and the Sprint.... nice subtle kits at the time, I think Fords bodykits were much better than the HSV kits right through the XR models. The GT ( EB & EL ) kits were a little over the top. A BA Sprint should also be produced in a limited number (356 ED's were sold) and you would have the resale value problem covered. You may have guessed by now that I love the ED Sprint.
  15. Sounds good fellas, I'm downloading BF 1942 & Vietnam now.......looking forward to playing.
  16. Marcos

    Oil cooler

    I think the viscosity of engine oil, especially when cold, might be a little too much for the trans cooler in radiator. Oil pressure too much as well.
  17. I remember getting slapped around a few times by coppers years ago due to the smart ass vocabulary I used when being questioned. Took a while to learn to show the fellas some respect....... It has worked though, have talked my way out of a few fines by being polite, courteous and respectful mixed with a bit of bullsh1t. :lol:
  18. No V8's in China ?? Does this mean that the fireproof underwear worn by the drivers is no longer needed? It no longer has to comply with international rules so I'm wondering about the HOT undersuits???
  19. So after 18 days with Ford, what did they do ??? Is there any diagnosis??? If it is the sound giving you troubles, and nothing else, I may be interested in the car.... I have an old AM pushbutton radio out of an XY Falcon that I will fit :lol: it may fix yhe problem. Sorry to hear about the dramas, what are you intending to get after you sell the T ??? Also how much $$$ are you looking at getting ??? Maybe just trade it in at a dealership (Ford) and dont advise them of the radio probs, let them find out themselves.
  20. Marcos

    ROAD RAGE

    I live on the NSW Central coast. There is a great percentage of road users here that are elderly and quite commonly drive well below the speed limit. The only time it p1sses me off is when I am in a hurry somewhere. I lived in Sydney about 3 years ago and every time I was to drive somewhere, I would encounter many mindless idiots doing stupid things nearly causing accidents, etc. I was constantly driving with high blood pressure and aggressiveness. Since living up here, I am patient and relaxed when driving around 99% of the time, weather it be the laid back lifestyle or just mainly a tolerance for the elderly drivers up here moving at their pace. Although every time I have to drive down to Sydney.......the ol' blood pressure rises again and I get easily p1ssed off at other reckless drivers. My 10 cents worth.......
  21. Marcos

    Webber 2nd

    All fell apart in the start.....Slipping clutch?????
  22. Oh....and judging from your last few posts around the same time.....yea you are smashed :lol:
  23. Dont worry, I get on the p1ss whilst unwinding from work and reading the posts..... Hahahahaha, Glenn knows when I'm on the p1ss when we chat.... :lol: At least I dont mix me drinks anymore....not after years of regurgitating my alcohol everywere........enjoy ya hangover tomorrow, Brendan :lol:
  24. Maybe......but you'd do the same to an A$$
×
×
  • Create New...