Jump to content

100%

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    641
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 100%

  1. 100%

    I Got Phase 3!

    U know where the house is........ Or do you need a map to make what 3-4 turn's Congrat's mate goodluck Friday. I thought about it, but you work nights and I worked today I will come around and give you another drive soon. As soon as I get sick of driving it! :lol:
  2. 100%

    I Got Phase 3!

    waiting.....................waiting............................
  3. What a time for the server problems! Here I am, just picked up my car from APS with the Phase 3 installed and I can't tell anyone Well let me tell you, It's been a looooooong time since I've had a car this quick! But back then you couldn't drive it around town still, without it overheating, idling like a pig etc............... Not this one! In drive, putting around town you wouldn't know that it was modded at all. Sit there in the heat, with the AC on, no problem! How many cars that are capable of low 12's can do that???? Not many! This upgrade is a credit to its creator! To all the guys that did the work on my ute, the guys in the office and especially Peter for all his help, APS THANKYOU VERY MUCH!! This is the car I always wanted to own, and the local Expensive Daewoo drivers prayed I never would :sook: Look out Calder next week
  4. I put the Turbolight 4100 in at 7500km's and I reckon its pretty good, and one of only a handfull of oils available in the correct weight as per the service book for the T! Highly recommended!
  5. Now Greg, What would you do with FordXR6Turbo.com scuff plates?? They won't fit on that little red sports car! :lol:
  6. Hey Street Tuna, are YOU bringing your XR6Turbo?
  7. Well Martin I would be prepared to though only if you do also, that is put your money where your mouth is and I will match it. What about if you put up say 5K for the winner and 2.5K for second, nothing would give me more pleasure than spending some of your hard earned money. :hiwelcome: :o :o Peter APS So if Nizpro don't turn up then I'm a chance at second place! I like the sound of that prizemoney :o , might pay for some more mods! :lol: And I'm happy to be whipped by an LS1.... It had better be a quick one though :o Martin, can you put my name down with Peter's please.
  8. Thought you might be interested to know I just drove a auto ute with the phase III system installed and tuned, what a hoot life will never be same again after that experience. Peter APS Yeah, life wasn't the same after phase II Peter, I don't know how it will be on Friday with Phase III! My life will now be very special place to be Phase II was an amazing rush, the drive we had today, although not very spirited, shows me that Phase III is just
  9. 100%

    Typhoon Ute?

    You would have to think that anyone who has, or has considered a Phase 1 upgrade from any of the modifiers would be a potential buyer. I'd reckon there's been a few of them sold! And when you consider that a Typhoon ute would probably be around the same price as a standard sedan(within a couple of $k), there would be people who could be certainly swayed towards one.
  10. Oh yeah? Coz they're such similar vehicles right? :lol:
  11. EDO, Great way to gain credibility dude NOT! We'll all listen intently to any and all information you may wish to share with us now NOT! It's a shame, coz you might actually know something about turbo's? But obviously not about Public Relations.
  12. Damn you're qik!
  13. There's a lot of good and bad about the T on this Forum, who has been badly bitten by the XR6 Turbo bug and who could care less when trade in time comes? If you went back in time with all that you have read and know about the Turbo now, would you still get one? I would! I'd just buy elsewhere probably!
  14. Yeah I noticed! Damn it's been boring here the last few days!
  15. well you posted the false information in the first place! :banghead:
  16. Perhaps you should ask "other than Ford, what brand do you like?" I have a strange feeling the results for your question are fairly predictable! OTHER than a Ford, I'd have a WRX STI Subaru!
  17. I use stock 16" steel AU wheels so I guess their alloys would also fit OK.
  18. Does anyone know if FPV are making their turbo in a ute or just a sedan?
  19. Hey Jet, www.vicnumberplates.com.au has XRJET.6 for sale for $900
  20. 100%

    Rwkw

    You KNOW I'm in for that!
  21. I know the feeling! Difference being my wife couldn't care less as long as there is food on the table, she's the best :flowers: BTW, pick up Phase 3 on Thursday! Calm down, calm down, roll up in a ball on the lounge room floor and count..................5 sleeps to go.
  22. Me........Invalid Format???
  23. Painted disc rotor centre in FORD blue! Removed crappy dust shields. Bike rack in back of ute tub. Applied copious amounts of tyre rubber to inside rear wheel arches And GT pedals (Mmmmmm)
  24. Only had it happen the once, waiting to drag at Calder! BCL do you think Ford would go anywhere near your car now?
  25. 100%

    Rwkw

    Mmmmmmmmm Sami
×
×
  • Create New...