Jump to content

100%

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    641
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 100%

  1. They only keep the pics for 6mths after build date, then it's bad luck, I don't know if they would be archived somewhere or just deleted? :(
  2. :hiwelcome: Crumpet. You certainly will see at least one APS XR6 Turbo at Calder this week. Make sure you come and say hello. Are you gonna have a run? I'II see you there by 7:30pm
  3. Yeah my mistake, must get my 18 second XR turbo up to Heathcote, NOT! See you Friday at Calder :banghead: Been there, done that! So, Martin. Your theory of coming on here and stirring us all up to come and race at Heathcote, has it worked? Thought not :banghead:
  4. Well done Dave, isn't it awesome! Sorry we're gonna lose you to the bludger state up North. Why don't you come out to Calder on Friday. A last hoorah so to speak b4 you depart Vic!
  5. Great idea, would enable some to get rid of Blueprint cars to get a good colour! FLAMESUIT ON! :lol:
  6. Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah
  7. Well the T whips the Boss 260 XR8's so I'd reckon you need to do a fair bit of work to get the 220 to perform above a XR8's Boss 260 motor.
  8. That's OK, wait for April the 16th & 17th and you'll see a bunch of 'em
  9. Yeah it was at Calder, the one YOU won't come to!
  10. So that would include putting 4.11's in the back, slicks and a high stall. You see, depending what you call 'engine' mine has run faster than that with NO mods to the 'engine'. Yep, you go to your local Ford dealer and order a stock 4.0l engine, drop it in my car and it will still run better than your 12.7! The difference as Peter has mentioned is where you finish not where you start. You obviously have needed serious mods to go better than this 12.7 as you now have some extra air going in! The C&V car ran 10.98 with a stock engine also, let us know when you're within a second of that with no engine mods!
  11. 100%

    I Got Phase 3!

    I have what APS call a Phase 2 upgrade I think. As well as a trans cooler that was just fitted at the time of the Phase 3. Best to contact APS for more details.
  12. Plenty of us ready to go heads up, I will be at Calder this Friday, next Friday..............anytime you want to come down, feel free! Just stop this Bulls%$t that we are all wooses coz we won't come to YOUR race! It's getting really tired :hiwelcome: Maybe some of us just don't want to race on a slow track with crap facilities for a big meet!
  13. Plenty of us ready to go heads up, I will be at Calder this Friday, next Friday..............anytime you want to come down, feel free! Just stop this Bulls%$t that we are all wooses coz we won't come to YOUR race! It's getting really tired :hiwelcome: Maybe some of us just don't want to race on a slow track with crap facilities for a big meet!
  14. 100%

    I Got Phase 3!

    Make sure to make yourself known to me when U get there. I won't be there until about 7:30pm though.
  15. "I betya" !!! There you go again making bets you won't win! Not if a 12.7 is all you got! And I got stock convertor and stock 3.45 gears. Let me change 'em to a hi-stall and 4.11's like you needed to get your 12.7 and I'II have lunch while I wait at the end for you. I'II post some new times after Friday night, for now, just KNOW that it's quicker than 12.7
  16. 100%

    I Got Phase 3!

    Rod, the XR6T's already ARE a force at Calder! You coming on the 12th though aren't you?
  17. What tyres you running there Brian?
  18. Well I know this consumer has seen the APS car at Calder many a time on a Friday night showing "what times will she run", so any time you wish to go and prove yourself wrong about how fast this LS1 relic, boat anchor motor, can be, feel free. With a current best of 10.7 on gas, you don't have much to spruke about me thinks. Every Friday gates open at 5pm, bullsh*t stops at 6pm, not just one particular Saturday in April that might get rained out
  19. 100%

    I Got Phase 3!

    I'll be there on the 12th March, will you be there that night too? Geea. yep!
  20. And after you've seen the power you get from Phase 1 I'II take you and Jack(?) for a Phase 3 spin. Just so you know what to save for next! :lol: Mark
  21. If money wasn't involved!!!! As much as I love Ford and my T, no Ford wouldn't even get a look in if 'the gloves were off' so to speak, price wise!
  22. Back on topic, no one can see the Bullmastif at the end of the chain can they! That's the real security!
  23. Mate, $29 Sydney to Melbourne and I'II pick you up and take ya for a Phase 3 ride you won't forget!
  24. 100%

    Idea For Sticker

    If you can't see my mirrors It's because I'm so far ahead! Loser! and I have a No Fear one that says, Losing is nature's way of saying YOU SUCK!
  25. 100%

    I Got Phase 3!

    Peter did mention it but I had already decided anyway and had the valve springs done as well last week. I think with all going well on the strip I will get low 12's and with the 'perfect run' I may crack 11's. If that does happen, the forum will be the first to know! I had a couple of street encounters with Phase 2 and hosed 'em all (my particular favorite was a P plater in a CV8 Monaro) the only problem I had (and more so now) was traction! BCL, wet?? It never rains in Melbourne! :lol: Geea, went from 270rwkw to 310rwkw, the auto sucks as far as getting a good dyno reading and would expect a bit more out of a manual car than mine I think. Don't just hear about Calder next Friday, come out! ktford, Frog in a sock......................absolutely! :banghead: But golf?? Please
×
×
  • Create New...