Jump to content

100%

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    641
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 100%

  1. I think the whole point that Ford make is that the tank isn't under the car, it's located forward of the rear axle and therefore much safer...... I'd get a "drop tank" though if someone offered one. Herrods?? Oh how 80's, YUK :o just get a unichip! My l/100km went from 15.7 to 11.3 after my APS kit was installed, and my range went from a best of 490km full to a current best since mods of 620km! this thing's gonna pay for itself :o
  2. Yeah, and the people with girlie "purple" cars!
  3. I don't understand the issue? WHAT ISSUE? Who said this poll was for stage 3 cars only? I did this to get an idea of how EVERYONE who drives one, feels about the T5, from dead stock cars to guys like you who have heavily modded cars. This poll is to get everyone's INDIVIDUAL opinions, so we can see what those that drive the cars actually think, instead of hearing all the technical data as to why or why not the box is or isn't suitable for a T in whatever application. If you wish to post what you feel about the box in relation to your car, we will all read with interest, but let everyone else have their opinion posted and read also!
  4. OK after reading all the debate on the manual T5 transmission in the Turbo, I thought it would be interesting to see who actually has what, if any problems with this box. Guys after voting please post how many K's you've done and how hard you drive the car ( 1 being like KEN, 10 being like CRO :lol: ). Lets see once and for all how bad this T5 is according to the drivers, not the mechanics! :banghead:
  5. Says he, so proud of his location, so where is 'not given'?
  6. Probably????? :lol:
  7. You Sydneysiders only 'borrowed' the title for a week from us. So it's time to give it back. You can keep the fastest sedan title, we'll have the overall and the ute title. I will be there! I have some FPV vehicles to take care of :lol:
  8. Wouldn't be much to see mate I think it WOULD . I'm easy, she doesn't even have to sing! :lol:
  9. Kick backs????? :lol:
  10. Yeah, anyone remember Cabot Cove? Someone was murdered there every week!
  11. That's my point (I think ) ... why do you like red, and what does it say about your personality type. Each of us makes choices in life that we are compelled to, because of who we are ... colour preference is one of those. Not trying to stir anything or anyone up here, just making an observation. Maybe I'm wrong ... been known to happen. Man.............That's DEEP, very, very, deep! Where's Hypnodoc? Me I'm a proud HgAg owner, but series 2 could see me in Citric Acid if it is still an available colour. Otherwise I hope they have a bright yellow!
  12. Just leaves you beaming with confidence at the service you will get at a dealer doesn't it!
  13. Great restaurant 10mins up the rd at Witchmont winery. Book in for 8pm and come to Calder on the way. Get nearly 2hrs in, and we'll be there early so you won't miss any action! No problem!
  14. 100%

    Argument

    Im going to NZ friday week, should I get me some shots too? :lol: :lol: Yes definately, Sux shuts in thu lug! And don't wear any woollens! :lol:
  15. Damn!!!! $330!!!!!!!!! Next time Ken, give me a call. I reckon I could include the cost of Air fare to wherever you are and do it myself (using the right oil) for you for that price. Next time buy your own oil and get them to change it for you, then you get to choose something good qlty. Mine goes to someone I know and trust, even if they do work at K-Mart Auto!
  16. 100%

    Argument

    Did you say you've been to Tassie recently? Did you have your shots before you left?
  17. 100%

    Mods

    Dude, you've got about 127hrs of reading in the Mods forum to answer that question. Get to it! And :banghead:
  18. I was thinking that would be the reason they do it. Could open themselves up to liability otherwise. :banghead:
  19. Better tell her not to do it to HER car when she has one then! Until that day she can ride in YOUR car if you let her, and she WILL like it, or walk!
  20. 100%

    #@$#%^$#

    Easy fixed, don't stress. Strap her to a chair, peg the eyelids open and put the "can't get enough of this" ad with the HgAg Xr on repeat in the video. :banghead: You do have it on video don't you?
  21. As we all would, we like to know who we are talking or listening to :banghead:
  22. Oh man, where are your priorities?
  23. Hahahahaha :lol: "I'm not in here spruking for support" there! But those naughty FPV boys from the 'other' forum are pickin' on me :banghead:
  24. forecast 24 degrees and fine PERFECT!!!
  25. Don't waste your time trying to do it yourself, get one of the scratch'n'dent guys that thedealers use to come out and fix it. It'll look like new and he can do any stonechips etc while he's there.
×
×
  • Create New...