Jump to content

100%

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    641
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 100%

  1. Can't wait!
  2. So after all of this, How do we get rid of the speed limiter????????
  3. :lol: :lol:
  4. Dude, don't even think about going up against a true performance motorbike. You'll only end up embarassed and a LOSER! Not even my APS Phase 2 would come near a decent road bike. Two wheels & no turbo sure, but also a tonne and a bit lighter.
  5. How do you wolf whistle on a keyboard, coz that looks sexy!
  6. I know it gives you a digital speedo where your odometer is........what else does it do? FORDTECH? Someone?
  7. No Offence here, I echo your thoughts.
  8. Well done Peter, I didn't doubt that if you were going out to attempt this that you would actually succeed. Did you drive it yourself? It would be an almighty rush and certainly something you could say not many others will have or ever will do as a driver! Prototype APS brakes?? P.S Auto is SH#T Hot!
  9. Ohhhhh Yeeeaaaahhh! Self employed, Me too! And Dags, we have RDO's too, Rostered Days ON! :lol: One every second week, it kills me.
  10. .....runs out to car............... yep, mine is like this too!
  11. Great stuff Doc Sounds like you too have caught a case of driveleine lash. It seems the GT's are as prone to this as the rest of the range. How bad is it, will you get your dealer onto it or do you think you will get used to it? Cheers Not that bad, and getting better, much less. If it gets any worse, I've got warranty. Apparently there is a ford fix, something to do with diff bolts being too small, fix is to replace them with bigger, or longer, ones If that's the case it makes you wonder why it isn't fixed in Pre delivery? Oh I'm still SOOOOOOOOO jealous!
  12. 100%

    Capa Kits

    Then why comment in the first place????
  13. Calder isn't that far from Geelong, about an hour. 45mins to Bacchus where I am, and about 20 mins to Calder from here. If I hit the change with the std auto at 5000rpm it changes just b4 limiter. All new this Friday, as I've had some work done to the Auto, so I'II be trying everything again. Don't worry about the GF, what she don't know won't hurt her We won't tell!
  14. So had this guy spent $9000 on his engine? Or was there other things done? So if I bring a VYII Commode 1 tuna to you, how much does it cost to have it run 12.8's all day? $1500?? Very ambiguois statement "$1500 on my engine"! If you don't include all mods that contribute to the performance in your dollar figure, then you're deceiving those reading your post! That means convertors, slicks, suspension, cold air box etc,etc........ I might as well say "I only spent $600 on my slicks and ran 12.8" So the FACTS are that you're not telling the whole story!
  15. Come to Calder on Fri night and practice, practice, practice! You'll also get a more accurate time. I found it best if I manually change where I want to. PM me if you would like to come to Calder and we can meet on the way there.
  16. 100%

    Nooooooo!

    Why not get a second hand N/A ute? I've seen BA XR6 N/A for $28k, it's a little over budget, but maybe?
  17. Well I voted NO just in case there's the smallest chance I will get a drive in the Stang one day!
  18. I did at first but not any more. She has accepted that this is not a passing phase and learnt to live with it. She's the best :flowers:
  19. 100%

    Lucky Escape

    Being an Inspector, that's probably the fastest he's moved in years! :lol:
  20. Do you mean next time it will be a door on the other side? Bad luck dude, I know I would be shattered :(
  21. I have 19's with the Falkens on the front and Hankooks on the back and I reckon the Falken get a bit 'skaty' when hot and the Hankooks are much better in all conditions. Once the Falkens are worn I will be replacing them with Hankooks.
  22. Dean, How much power has your car been dynoed at now? Mark
  23. What a rare opportunity for a honeymoon! C'mon, if this doesn't appeal to the fiance' then you need to take a long hard look at if this marraige is going to work :lol: Have a great day mate!
  24. What do you train for in -20deg/c ?
  25. 100%

    Names

    XR6Turbo Boxers
×
×
  • Create New...