Jump to content

100%

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    641
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 100%

  1. WHY??? There are some sick, sick people around!
  2. I agree, the problems are only with parties here on the sly and parties who don't tell the truth. If you're not willing to put it all out there then don't lie just to make a comment. You'll eventually be caught out, and then we get to see you for what you really are. I guess it makes it easier for those still deciding on a tuner though! :banghead:
  3. 1am in the morning, half way from Geelong to Warnambool not a soul in site. VERY dark night.
  4. Yeah, c'mon, how much per metre of burnout?
  5. We've got stage 4 restrictions here in Melbourne west suburbs and I'm lucky I'm allowed to flush the freakin toilet! Usually use the local car wash (hi pressure type) but I agree with Falchoon, we only have 3 ppl in the house so I figure I use less than the neighbours with 7ppl and use that extra to wash the cars sometimes.
  6. Coooooooooooooooool !!!
  7. How do we get hold of the video tapes? That'd be cool to see.
  8. 100%

    John Daly Wins

    And anyone can play golf, you try and keep up with Lance Armstrong on a bike! Do you sweat playing golf(except from stress when it goes the wrong way) does it take any physiological greatness? This is answered simply by looking at Daly, NOPE! I don't doubt his skill, but it's just outdoor billiards isn't it! Not sport. ....on your bike!! :lol: took a while, but I was waitin' for that one! Suppose chess is sport as well then eh?
  9. 100%

    John Daly Wins

    And anyone can play golf, you try and keep up with Lance Armstrong on a bike! Do you sweat playing golf(except from stress when it goes the wrong way) does it take any physiological greatness? This is answered simply by looking at Daly, NOPE! I don't doubt his skill, but it's just outdoor billiards isn't it! Not sport.
  10. Hahaha!! your free to use this thread for some ideas if u want! I'II give you some that I have dismissed- HSVIH8 XRPSI6 PSIXR6 MYPSI6 BLOWNU BRUTEL ATE.ETA EXARE6 STOMPR Don't even know if all these are still available? I've got a couple more I'm still contemplating.
  11. Not in Vic! letters before numbers here :(
  12. 100%

    Xr6t Speed Limiter

    Touche' Well said! Agree totally. A mate of mine is a paramedic and while working on a patient was bashed senseless by the guys mates! All emergency service people are there to help us. Get in the way of them doing their job and you deserve the worst! Or pehaps we should just make it that offenders can get away if they make it to their cars before they're caught. Coz it'd be bad to chase them!
  13. 100%

    New Member!

    Didn't think you could get the premium sound in the ute either Premium sound in the ute is just a 6 stack instead of single CD, but still the crappy screen remains, no colour!
  14. 100%

    John Daly Wins

    This IS golf you're talking about isn't it? CARE! Damn hobby shouldn't be allowed to be called a sport! Walking 5km and hitting a little white ball, they're bludgers, not real athletes! Flame suit on!
  15. Oh, if I knew the answer to that I wouldn't still have crappy white and blue plates! :(
  16. 100%

    New Member!

    :banghead: Daz you scare me sometimes! JETXR6 Can't wait to see another Ute out at Calder on a Friday night! :banghead: :lol:
  17. NO, I am! would people stop saying that!
  18. Mine are lined with a layer of tyre rubber! :lol:
  19. MMMMMHAHAHAHA Jack, come to the dark side, Jack, we have much power. Your want for power is strong Jack, we can help you. Wait until the end of the week! then we'll know power!
  20. 100%

    Xr6t Speed Limiter

    That would be correct I think. If the ABS sensor reads every wheel revolution then a larger outside diameter tyre will produce a faster top speed. However the speedo will still only read as if standard tyres were fitted. You won't actually get the speedo to go any further around the dial with this change, but with a radar you would actually be going faster.
  21. And I always thought it was First On Race Day and Holes Oil Leaks Dents & Engine Noises......................... I think I like mine better :lol:
  22. There were a couple of R1's at Calder last week and they ran 10.8secs Said to the guy,"imagine what I could do if my T only weighed 200kg's" and he replied promptly "170kg's!" Much rather my T around me when things go pear shaped though
  23. So how does this nutter justify saying in the 05 notes that the SS is "once again,the quickest on test, even in the auto"? when the T is quicker to every mark except the 0-130, including the qtr?
  24. C'mon Dean, tell everyone about your run last night! Oh alright I'II tell em for ya.. 13.3 I think was the best one, well done mate great effort first time out! How much fun is this!
  25. OOOOHH YEAH Clear as mud eh'
×
×
  • Create New...