Jump to content

100%

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    641
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 100%

  1. Spoken like a BEATEN man!
  2. Well it can't be the track coz he told us how FAST Heathcote is! :lol: And it can't be the weather coz he told us how good that was! And it can't be the driver coz he told us how good he was! :o So, must be the car! :o
  3. Well done Martin. I hope the weekend was a big success for you. So only 1 crumydore was able to out do the XR6 Turbo without NOS? Wow, we really got our tail whipped! :lol: And no mention of your times?? You are welcome to attend our meet any Friday night at Calder. We had 15 guys there last Friday, all havin' fun.
  4. West of Melbourne May '03 Mercury Silver APS Phase 3 APS Phase 2 Auto upgrade & Cooler 19x8 Advanti Babbina rims Herrod lowered all round Hard lid & spoiler Built to embarass Holdens!
  5. Craig, Just because you don't give a stuff about the legality of your car doesn't mean everyone else is also willing to be so irresponsible! I'm not using any tactics FACTS ARE FACTS! And a newby should be made aware of them if he is asking for advice from us. So, Brutebogart, don't mind Geea, he's got a Chiptorque Chip on his shoulder about the fact that his car is not road legal! Mark
  6. Depends if you want to keep the car roadworthy and legal or not? See the thread on "keeping your car legal"HERE"
  7. 100%

    G220

    Well done dude! Everything is not always about qtr mile times as some of these guys might indicate. I have been thinking about one of these myself. You have a hell of a nice ride there and I would cruise with you anytime!
  8. That's rubbish coz I've got 'em on my T, ring another dealer who wants your business and then go back to the other one and tell them they lost a $300 sale (yep, that's how much they are !)
  9. that's 'cause they are lighter with no top coat of paint. :lol: Yeah we just couldn't bring ourselves to paint it a girly purple colour!
  10. I was at Mt Baw Baw yesterday and it was a great drive to get there once you get off the hwy for about 60km, including some tight twisty stuff where I just held second gear for ages. BIG carpark at the top but we would prolly have to bring our own BBQ, but I'm sure that can be arranged!
  11. What Falchoon said
  12. 100%

    Turbo Snob

    Good on him for being a snob! He could have said hello and made friends with you, and it might have taken ages for you to find out he was a wa*ker. This way you know up front! Thanks for not wasting our time pal
  13. Would look nice with dark wheels and windows I'd have one!
  14. We've got an AU I wagon and it's great for the job you mentioned. We carry pram, high chair, a wheelchair and my bike and I doubt any other car could do what we ask of this one, size wise(I've looked). The main thing I noticed having the series I is having a cassette instead of a CD player SUCKS. Otherwise the car is faultless
  15. Well done dude you'll love it! Careful not to mention a company name doing the mods or the thread might get deleted! (Yes, this is a jab at the mods !)
  16. It starts again! :lol:
  17. 100%

    No more blueprint?

    Same^^
  18. CANADIANS Haven't met one I like!
  19. Did anyone else notice the UTE in the background of some of the pics?? Same color as the F6, could it be an F6 UTE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
  20. VG what if someone said to you " geez, you look nothing like your avatar?" :lol: :lol: :lol:
  21. YES, good. You're embarassing the team :lol:
  22. Any signwriter can do them!
  23. You just don't like being beaten do you :lol: I'm gonna have to give Peter the hurry up on Phase 4 now! :lol: You won't believe the difference......................AGAIN! Should make an interesting race now it's down to the driver. Mark
  24. 100%

    AFL's Back!

    Ditto!
×
×
  • Create New...