Jump to content

trxwpn

Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Anyone else notice the post in regard to the strength of the XR6t engine deleted. As for APS and Nizpro exchanging some semi heated words in that topic, I found it quite unprofessional on both behalfs. However I must add there was some interesting information supplied by both sides in some of their posts. It's a shame it had to be deleted but I really didn't think it was the time or place to have a arguement as to who is making the most power out of the XR6t engine. :banghead: Lets save the competition for the racetrack guys! APS was first in the 10's.... who will be first into the 9's?????
  2. What happened to the APS XR6 ute at calder on friday night? I was a little late getting there and saw it in the pits but didn't see it make a pass throughout the night. I was hoping to see them break into the 10's, was also dissapointing to see Nizpro not show up in their sedan.
×
×
  • Create New...