Jump to content

xa-mont

Member
  • Posts

    243
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xa-mont

  1. BAHAHAHAH!!! THAT IS GOLD!!!
  2. how'd that happen XRSics... do you think it could happen here at my work?
  3. how was that hit in the side. I was in pain just watching.
  4. they are great at the drags and though I haven't used it at a track... yet... judging by how it is in mountains and whatnot (as spinifex said) its going to be great at the track. ALSO... hows padel shifting sound to you? cause there is a bloke over at fordforums.com.au (called data_mine) that has set some up on his BF GT-P, and I think he is planning on selling the setup when he is done testing and fine tuning his. (also he goes circuit racing with his ZF) here it is here: http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.ph...age=1&pp=25
  5. Shame warner didnt make the ton. I have to say though, being not much of a sports watcher, im really enjoying this 20/20 jazz.
  6. no arguements here...
  7. lol, well in that case... if anyone wants to see me in full drag (assuming I dont have the XB ready, because that would almost fit in) come along
  8. the series is, but anyone can participate on the day.
  9. as I said, im the one that had this posted, and it IS for racing if you wish, they are allowing anyone to race (obviously you cant compete in the nostalgia competition, but you can race all the same)
  10. im actually the person that bought this one up.. They actually are happy for anyone to run in anything. The main idea of their three part series is to lift the profile of drag racing in victoria. Ill be there with either the ute or the XB if its fixed by then, either way ill be racing.
  11. umm... what the f*ck?
  12. my oct 08 fg ute now has 16000... WOW I drive a lot
  13. last long trip I did, from Melbourne to Canberra, I got 8.9l/100km!!! It just keeps getting better. 15500km's on it now.
  14. that web page is great... some really average stuff on there, but some funny sh*t too.
  15. looks great f6rspec, I absolutely LOVE ego
  16. its well worth it
  17. lol @ the dog spewing up baloons when it goes in reverse
  18. ill say it again... I have had none of these problems and I live in canberra, so its seen cold (like 3 at lowest so far) and hot (34 on the trip from melbourne yesterday) and no issues at all with expanding/shrinking or any plastic breaking.
  19. I just had a thaught.... what are you gonna post up for the END of the year dags... that will have to be pretty epic wont it?
  20. hey, I have a great idea guys... ill start up a bank account... and everyone go to your work and tell them to deposit your pays in to it. for the great cause of seeing me REALY REALY happy There are just sooooo many amazing looking supercars now days, you wouldnt know how to choose.... if of course you had the types of money they require.
  21. what are they??? they look absolutely mad
  22. well that's all good then, no need to worry anyone, so long as the inside of the tonneau being moist isnt a problem for rot (though I would think they are made from a material that doesnt suffer from it)
  23. the liner is but the tops of the liner where the tonneau attaches are metal, so could have issues.
×
×
  • Create New...