Jump to content

phatal

Member
  • Posts

    205
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by phatal

  1. Just order in the new Nizpro one . . . . . 4 inch stainless goodness and pretty well priced too.
  2. I could be effected by the many options that are out there these days but I was always dissappointed with simmons. Every time I went looking (read dreaming) for wheels on the net I would bring up simmons . . . . . . . . . So what's new here? Oh that's right nothing. Again . . . . . In saying that I always wanted B45s for my ZG fairlane and would have had FR19s on my EL XR8 if it wasn't for the original EL GTs that were on it. Would've been nice to see some FR20s on the Rspec.
  3. No Rspec logo in the seats mate they are exactly the same as standard F6 seats
  4. Safety. Yep Safety is going to Fark this world. At work we have so many safety rules you just can't remember them all and the consequences are not warranted. For example a bloke got fired the other day because he didn't have his shoes tied up to the top hole. Also heard on the news the other day about posties not delivering mail to mail boxes that they have to bend down to or reach up to. One bloke got refused mail because his mail box was too high by 30mm or some sh*t. Why can't we just sign a waiver or something saying that we will take all responsibility for our own actions / wellfare relating to our jobs and just continue on working the way that we want to work.
  5. It would help their case if they brought out a new wheel once in a while . . . . . .
  6. About a month after getting my F6 I drove a VE SS and thrashed it a bit. The SS definitely doesn't feel as fast as the F6 it is like you have to push the Expensive Daewoo more to get the same result. As said above the typhoon just feels effortless. The interior in the SS is bloody terrible as well especially the ugly as sin hand brake. Most people don't care too much about the interior but it is where you will be spending your time.
  7. Sorry Don't like it I just don't see the point, like what was said above, I bought my FPV to stand out from the crowd not to be dismissed as an XT. They need to bin this and continue on with an FG Rspec version. Big Brembos standard, better shocks / sway bars lowered springs etc. Better seats (I guess GTPs still get better seats), 20 inch mags with 275 rears and maybe just chuck in a little more boost (not that it is needed really), A MANUAL GEARBOX OPTION, and tinted Windows! Why don't these cars come standard with tinted windows FFS!
  8. Let us know if the insert comes painted or not mate.
  9. I am a telecommunications tech and I install phone systems as well as install data / telephony cabling both copper and fibre. I also do a bit of Electrical Trades Assistant work as well when comms work is slow. I actually really enjoy the phone system installation part of it as it can be challenging and makes you use your brain and if you are only installing the system then you are in Air con the whole time. The hard part of being a comms tech / sparky is the crawling through ceilings or under floors when it is pushing 50 degrees in the shade not much fun. I have just recently changed jobs and am now working in a company that services a mine site and community and I am now earning a really awesome wage - over three times as much per year as I was getting!
  10. Now if you could order the factory rims in 19 X 9.5 or 10 to suit 275 rears that would be awesome!
  11. personally I don't like it. Sticks out too much for me. But I would love the tyres on the back of my phoon.
  12. Chicken Lites and BBQ Ruffles! They were the best chips ever!
  13. Wow that looks awesome! How is the air filtered?
  14. If they require VERY little or no mods to the fascia this will be very tempting. Would go well with the ASL kits.
  15. Any chance of a pic Mal? And are these "new" shifters any different to the shifters that you had a group buy on a few months back?
  16. Just did a quick search on fordforums.com.au the blokes name is auMatt. The below is a bit from this thread: http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.ph...highlight=chime The Clone will do all the diagnostics you want, dont expect much from a BA, very limited monitoring is available. BF has alot more. As for cluster stuff here is what can be altered via obd, Odo(if less cluster is less than 100km and/or has been reset 3 times already), Traction warning light, Hill climb/diff lock light, DSC Light, shift alert(must be a fpv cluster) Brake Fail(Either BA or BF style) ABS Fail (either BA or BF Style) Seatbelt Reminder Police Mode Body/Fuel Map(Have to figure out how to do multi line messages) What requires a full EEPROM program, Body/Fuel Map(The only way I know how to do it at moment) Shift Alert on non fpv cluster Odometer at any point. Speedo change Tacho Change Auto Lights alarm etc I hope that helps. Matt Here's his site: http://ford.degabrielle.com.au/
  17. Can't remember his name but it is only available on FPV clusters I'm pretty sure.
  18. There is a bloke around the forums either here or fordforums.com.au that knows how to hack into the cluster with a scantool to turn it on.
  19. OH YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
  20. Kinda off topic but . . . Any chance of moving the pages 1 2 3 etc buttons up a bit so it is above the similar topics bit. Sometimes I don't realise that there is more than one page on a thread. Could be just me though
  21. Meanwhile inside the burnout car . . . . . . . LOL Crazy sh*t
  22. Dig a hole and chuck the jack in it . . . . . . . . Plenty of dirt to park on around here anyway
  23. 1942 God damn I love that game! I'm gonna play it after I am finished here.
  24. Well I have finally seen the pics and all I can say is . . . AIDS!
×
×
  • Create New...