Jump to content

xradam

Member
  • Posts

    43
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral

About xradam

  • Birthday 29/09/1979

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Gold Coast
  1. Happy Birthday xradam!

  2. Happy Birthday xradam!

  3. Happy Birthday xradam!

  4. Happy Birthday xradam!

  5. Happy Birthday xradam!

  6. Was a great weekend had a few hard laps out on the track but no grip until end of 4th down the front straight then over to the dyno for a 614rwhp on pump 18psi so not a bad weekend didn't break anything.
  7. thanks, and more to come!!!!!!
  8. thanks. just waiting on the new cooler and a 4 bar map sensor and hopefully 700rwkw in the next few weeks.... well done with yours, hopefully you can crack the 9's. let me know when you headin to willowbank next I would like to come and watch. adam
  9. thanks mate.
  10. yeah the guys at hi torque pulled the tank off the top and put speedflow fittings in it and mounted a Late model camira resiviour up neer the brake booster. for more info you might have to contact them. thanks adam
  11. yeah 'NOT XR8' was written in the back.... that's all an xr8 would see anyway
  12. its come along way from this..... I brought it with a tray on it so I picked up a yellow back.... kind of cool I thought lol.
  13. yeah they are..... I havnt got around to getting new ones, but need something quick these are a bit dead. I need a big set of 6 pot brembos
  14. yeah hi torque has been great throughout the whole build, it has lowered pedders suspension and here is a pic of the wheels
  15. hi mate.... I will try to get down to hi torque during the week and print one out. my turbo is a precision gt4276r with a custom .98 rear housing that I ordered from the US. good to hear your goiong for the 700+ club, that's my goal as well.. good luck with the build.
×
×
  • Create New...