Jump to content

phatal

Member
  • Posts

    205
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by phatal

  1. #139 White manual in Pt Augusta SA can't wait till this thing is run in!
  2. So I wonder because parts will be different whether the BA/BF aftermarket goodies will now be forgotten making it harder to get people to work on these cars. Hope not as I have only had mine since Friday! That was the biggest problem with my EL XR8 nobody really did any work on them anymore and workshops were really not interested. I wonder whether the wheel offset will be different? That was also a pain in the arse with the whole preAU thing. Hopefully there wont be a PreFG set of mags now.
  3. At least I had a current model of car for a day and a half . . . . . .
  4. I just got my new Rspec delivered yesterday . . . . I really wanted the upgraded 6/4 brakes but the dealer basically talked me out of it because "it costs too much when they need to be replaced" and when I asked whether I could get some put on the car he said that you can't buy them as a spare part. As all the Rspecs were built already I didn't have much choice. Does anyone know if these are actually available from spare parts at all? What actually is changed? Is it only the rotors and callipres with everything else remaining the same? Are the brake lines, master cylinder or anything different? Would the AP racing 6/4 be a better setup? Basically what is involved in changing a car with the existing standard setup to the bigger 6/4 setup?
  5. phatal

    New F6

    Lol. Nah mate tis a white manual. Got tired of my Auto EL XR8. Wanna change gears and I Wanna GO FAST! SAVE ME BABY JESUS! SAVE ME TOM CRUISE!! Great price mate!
  6. phatal

    New F6

    Yep sure did mate. Went around the corner and got one for $56353 with window tint on road. . . . .
  7. I think I am getting a good deal anyway. Just getting them to do the tint not any of the other stuff. I am getting the Rspec brand new with tint for $56353 drive away . . . . . . The other dealer was trying to sell me one for $68k needless to say I told them to stick it.
  8. Will do thanks mate.
  9. Cool. At least I know that the dealer isn't trying to rip me off. Still reckon it is pretty poor though. . . .
  10. With the Rspec standard Ipod connector thingo do they supply you with a cable to use? I am guessing it just uses a 3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo cable?
  11. Is it true that my Rspec typhoon doesn't come standard with window tint? I have to pay extra to get the dealer to send it out for tint as they said it doesn't come standard. If so this is pretty poor from FPV. Roughly $67k retail and no bloody window tint!?!
  12. I would love a black f6 but I don't think I could stand it dirty all the time. It would be ok if I lived in the city.
  13. Thanks for all the comments guys but I have decided to go white as said above it just suits the F6 a lot better I think. Here's hoping there is still one left tomorrow morning as they couldn't hold one for me over the weekend. Also hear about my finance tomorrow as well . . . . . Either way if I had to go ego if there weren't any white ones left I wouldn't be unhappy.
  14. Thanks guys seems like it is 50 - 50 . . . . . . Decisions Decisions . . . . . . . Not in the Rspec club just yet waiting for the finance at the moment.
  15. Hey guys, waiting to hear about finance for an Rspec and I can't decide between white and ego. I realise that the choice comes down to my own personal preferences but I was just after some opinions from you guys on the forum. Firstly I have to say I always thought that I would go ego as I really like this colour. But after seeing a white Rspec in real life and also seeing it on all the adverts it really makes the highlights standout rather then blend in. My girlfriend reckons go the white. I live in the country so the car will unfortunately have a bit of dust and dirt on it which is also a plus for getting white as I am sure ego would be a bitch to keep clean. At this stage it looks to be white is the one to go for but I have always been bored by white cars. However an Rspec F6 is far from boring. Big decision. Any opinons / suggestions . . . . . . Cheers.
  16. Either http://www.exhausttechnology.com/ Or http://www.kpmauto.com/ Right next door to each other and KPM are a site sponsor.
  17. phatal

    New F6

    Mate that is awesome you must be loving it! I think you will find that most people will say that all the optional things are pretty much a rip off and that you could do most of it yourself or get them done cheaper after delivery.
  18. phatal

    New F6

    So is that $56k brand new unregistered? That's a great price! Is that deal Australia wide? When I was getting prices the other day the dealer would only give me RRP $68k. Obviously I said no . . . .
  19. It would have to be a pretty awesome price to turn it around for me. In the end it pretty much came down to a house or the car . . . . . .
  20. Man they are sensational looking cars . . . . . . . . . Too bad I'm not getting one now
  21. I am guessing no other options for that price. I am going to try and use this as an example of a price that I would be happy with. The dealer wants me to pay RRP. How much rego did you get with the car?
  22. Hey mate great car! Took one for a test drive yesterday but unfortunately was on 60km/h roads, still felt great though. What options did you get with the car for that price? Does it have the standard brembos or the upgraded ones for that price? Any chance you could take a front on shot of the car (trying to see what I like better lightning strike / white)?
×
×
  • Create New...