Jump to content

RATT

Member
  • Posts

    230
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RATT

  1. RATT

    discounts

    filaretos, where are you located?
  2. Congrats to all involved! Well done.
  3. RATT

    colours

    Zest is out (non-XR) and Envi should hit the streets any day now.
  4. Ahh ok now I understand! I wouldn't have known what a PTO was either... damn sity slickers ay?
  5. Cheers Jim. Thanks for the compliments. The best way to solve your problem is to drive both cars back to back. Come around again when you're free.
  6. If it's just to test them, isn't that just stiring shyte?
  7. There'd still be a few 03 XR6T sedans around. I only have one in manual, 18's and premium sound in lightning strike, but there should still be some good deals to be had.
  8. Easy there tiger! You are of course refering to Peter Warren Liverpool. I am at Peter Warren Smithfield and yes we run our own show!
  9. Call the dealer you bought it from asap and let them know, and don't rev past 5000rpm.
  10. RATT

    Gtho Dream List

    What sort of problems do you see with an XT with 220kw Ian?
  11. Good luck with it all Cam.
  12. We've had an instance here at Peter Warren Smithfield where an APS kit Phase I will be financed although I'm not sure if it's novated.
  13. Here is the answer we've been searching for. XR8 SS XR6T 0-100 7.05 6.76 6.53 0-400m 14.93 14.70 14.62 @160.5kmh @160.5kmh @161.6kmh
  14. RATT

    Yehaaa

    Damn shame.... Oh well, we'll just have to sit here and admire your car for a while! Hope everything works out GJ. Dean
  15. RATT

    Yehaaa

    Last one.
  16. RATT

    Yehaaa

    Nice and comfy.
  17. RATT

    Yehaaa

    Yes it is a T..
  18. RATT

    Yehaaa

    Sexy rear.
  19. RATT

    Yehaaa

    Oh yeah...
  20. RATT

    Yehaaa

    The car is ready GJ...
  21. Second go round 8 , 51000.
  22. Yeah I see your point alxr6t. I meant that normally you wouldn't promise a car that you don't know will exist which may result in a very uncomfortable situation if the dealer had promised a car to then find out it will never happen. I'm probably complicating an simple issue here but I hope everyone understands the point I raised.
  23. RATT

    Yehaaa

    Another heavenly shot.
  24. RATT

    Yehaaa

    GJ's T still being worked on..
  25. RATT

    Yehaaa

    GJ, good to meet you today. We'll get your bum in the Lighning T asap!
×
×
  • Create New...