Jump to content

RATT

Member
  • Posts

    230
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RATT

  1. Vibe on Phantom... aniken I haven't forgoten you! vibe
  2. Mandarine... http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...=post&id=114605
  3. Couldn't be Mandarine. It's not out till sometime in May anyway.
  4. Got abit cloudy so I'll have a go Saturday aniken.
  5. one more..
  6. more..
  7. Can you do that with a blueprint background Here we go..
  8. Another one.
  9. Mandarine on Phantom. (and no the car didn't get scratched!)
  10. Another outside in the sun.
  11. I took some shots of a colour swatch. It's not the best quality as it doesn't do the colour justice.
  12. Vibe is a very dark purple that sparkles with light purple, silver, green and blue. Yes it sounds bizzare but, pending seeing one on a car, I think it will be my favourite.
  13. I don't see how $ can influence not having speed limits. It would be the other way around wouldn't it? Anyway, I wouldn't want a "no speed limit" highway/freeway, I'd rather there be more realistic limits on freeways such as 140km/h on national freeways like the Hume hwy/freeway. Urban freeways are a different story because traffic conditions will vary day to day.
  14. RATT

    Finally!

    Aahh, good to see you in the car GJ. I've been minding her for you all this time!
  15. Another one... :lol:
  16. "Wild Envi"...
  17. I agree with everyone. With the way the world is today why wait if you can afford it? I recently bought a house and will be able to buy a T or xr8 in the next 12 months, and why not. Right now I see that the most important thing for me personally is to be happy, and owning a car that brings a smile to your face is not a crime. So stuff the what other people think!
  18. Dead give away was this morning here at work. All it was was a comment on a car soon to be released and the information on series II, although not actually spoken about, was right before our eyes.
  19. RATT

    colours

    It's acually a very dark purple. It will look black when not in the sun.
  20. RATT

    No more blueprint?

    Ford have actually informed dealers of the phasing out of Blueprint, although it will be mid year.
  21. RATT

    colours

    It's actually not pale. It is as bright as Blueprint in the sun. I took the pics at work at Peter Warren Smithfield (not Warrick Farm!).
  22. RATT

    colours

    Another one.
  23. RATT

    colours

    Envi isn't all that bad. Although some may need to get used to it.
  24. Yeah you could actually hear the box slipping, still a good time though. Your car looked the goods too by the way.
  25. xr6ikness, was that you at WSID tonight (Wednesday) and pulled a 13.5 somthing?
×
×
  • Create New...