Jump to content

RSK

Member
  • Posts

    340
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RSK

  1. Gameboy and Snes emulators. Always good to whip out Pokemon or Mario Kart
  2. Grid is insane, I have it on my PS3 and always do the downhill mountain drift runs. Live For Speed was awesome aswell as it had a really complex control style and you could drop the clutch which is something Grid doesn't have. Grand Prix Ledgends definitly had good controls, bordering on nerve racking yet highly addictive at the same time. Was originally built to run on the voodoo chipsets so need the direct X mods for it to run these days. Street Rod, now that's oldschool. Nothing like building your car up and challenging a random for pink slips. Remember playing it on my 486
  3. RSK

    Zf Problems?

    1700 for a cat? Was it gold plated or something?
  4. Maybe jet and bloosted can demonstrate some hot tub action in mankinis, I just hope Jet wax's his asshole this time and bloosted brings a long enough straw.
  5. Link to said write off?
  6. I heard that's what your mother said when they told her she was pregnant
  7. .:: Rebekah ::.. says: *can u drive though not to the shops drive I mean drive the pants off it? ..:: Rebekah ::.. says: *dude...! JETURBO says: *cool cause I can drive the pants off mine and by the end of the night we will both be pant- less Jeturbo: Slick on the racetrack, and slick with the women!
  8. Yea good thread mate, any more info though on what exactly is done? With the way of clutch packs I heard there's no such thing as an aftermarket kevlar option? My 1st gear has started slipping (stops pulling and just revs out after 60kmh) and I've been running 270rwkw for a year. Would an aftermarket high stall, say a dominator 3000 be too brutal on the trans, as I've heard torque is what kills these boxes too, and a high stall being a torque multiplier = bad in the long run?
  9. Well I must have jinxed myself with my reply. I've been running around 265-270rwkw for exactly a year now. Filled up with some P100 fuel about 2 weeks ago and car absolutely hauled ass, I swear it must have given me at least 15+ rwkw Anyway, nailed it today, manual mode, 1st gear, hauled up to 60kmh, then went nowhere and kept revving. Did it again, hauled up to around 60kmh, then car seemed to go nowhere and kept revving. Tell tale signs of a slipping box. Oh well, I've already booked it in for a rebuilt/strengthen in 4 weeks.
  10. That's the Force 6 bobtail
  11. 4.5k is what Athol Park off their engines for, but if you keep an eye out the occasional bargains pop up.
  12. With injectors, valve springs and fuel pump in your stage one, I don't see why you wouldn't comfortably go over 270rwkw.
  13. Skylines Australia.com currently has 4 for their display, but will probably get more. If anyone's entering just put fordxr6turbo.com as the club on the entry form.
  14. Yep went on Saturday and was fair sick For any of you girly boys wanting to get in on the action (looking at you jet) mallanats (similar to gazzanats just for street cars, so no dropped exhausts etc etc) is on the 5th of December. I'm entering Go To Whoa, Dash for Cash (250 m rolling start timed race) and cruise the track. Only $100 to enter with payments due by 7th November. If enough people want to join they're willing to allocate an xr6turbo.com club area for us to park our cars aswell.
  15. Were you the one with the green XF aswell? Can you throw some pics up of that because I've tried searching to no avail
  16. Here here. Car absolutely hauls ass on it
  17. Fronts look like they're on stilts with the rears that dumped
  18. RSK

    Mods

    Give Dr. Heinrich a call And yep, you'll need a fuel pump aswell.
  19. I like it, classy look.
  20. RSK

    D2 Racing brakes

    Not from 200kmh's + they don't.
  21. RSK

    What Would You Do

    If you're happy spending 3g for around 250rwkw, I'd buy a rapid kit with under battery intake for around $1400 as for the sound alone it's worth it Then pick up a second hand flash box for whatever they go for, say $350, and a custom tune. This alone should see easily see 250 without touching the fuel pump, injectors, valve springs. The reason I'm opting for this path is that with anything over 280rwkw you'll be looking at a rebuild of the 4spd in the future. As for pure sound, if you want a beefier note, center muffler removal for around the $200 mark is a cheap but rewarding option.
  22. Up for a new radiator because of brass shavings in the gearbox? Check your coolant (check the overflow tank in the engine bay), if there's signs of oil in it, your radiator has leaked gear box oil into your radiator, and trans oil into your coolant. Might be your problem right there
  23. My favourite rims. The only thing that stopped me was the near $1000 price per rim
  24. 780mm It's just the standard size cooler people are throwing on, and not the biggest either. If you want pics of it with the bumper removed have a look on the plazmaman site
×
×
  • Create New...