Combined States Snowy Cruise - November 2021

Hi Guys,

Any interest to do a Snowy Cruise in November 2021?    I know this thread was about the one in March initially, but I guess nobody will be annoyed if I edit it and propose one for November :roflmbo:  

Post up if interested.  More details to follow.  

Excellent way to support local tourism as well :thumbsup:

• Rab featured and pinned this topic

Looks like lots of accomodation still available if we book ahead.  I've checked on the usual hotels and they all have several rooms available.  Please don't book anything just yet as I will post up the official list of accomodation soon as its easier if we can stay together.

Looking at the following:

Tumut Friday 5 March

Jindabyne Saturday 6 March

Omeo Sunday 7 March (for those keen to do the extra day Vic Alpine National Park)

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, EvilDaifu said:

Thanks Reg.  Do you think you can join us if we aim for November this year for the Snowy's Cruise?

Wish I was closer mate.....it's a decent old haul down there from Macksville...😉

• 1 month later...

Well, let's see how things pan out for later this year.  It's only March and so by September/October, things may be looking up for a November Snowy's Cruise in my opinion :thumbsup:

• EvilDaifu changed the title to Combined States Snowy Cruise - November 2021

Anyone interested in clearing their pipes with some throaty turbo roar in November?  I am :thumbsup:

Dates to be set, I just need to check out what is available in the way of accomodation then ...

• 3 weeks later...

Nice :thumbsup:

Updated Cruise List for November

1. EvilDaifu

2. k31th

3. El Andrew

4. Rab

Maybe

1. civillian

Oh, a group of about 4-5 teenagers attempted to steal my FPV F6 early this morning.  One of them chased me around my front yard this morning demanding my car keys when I was outside in the drive-way.  Then 2 chased me down the street as I didn't want to open my house door justin case they would barge into my home.  They drove off in a stolen car the Police later told me.

• 1 month later...

Are there others potentially interested in this cruise?  I know it's a bit unpredictable.  Covid-19 restrictions may make it difficult to get over the border later in the year but hopefully a larger proportion of our population will have received vaccinations by then.

• 4 weeks later...