Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

the PCM is not meant to be removed as those bolts you're referencing are supposed to be tamper proof devices... you can get to the shock bolts from the gaps in the PCM mount if you need to...

 

if you want to remove the PCM for ease-of-use, then it's a matter of grinding a slot into the PCM bolts and using a flat-head or something to undo them.

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
2 hours ago, Falconhell13 said:

Well so far im stuck on the littke headless bolt on the computer. Any ideass how to get off lol

yeh if you’re trying to get the ECU out to do springs you’re further in the chit than you think ......

 

Seriously stand back and think for a moment caption pelican tits 

 

but plus 1 for setting up the GO-PRO in HD

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 6y 11m 7d
Posted

Well I got the strut out easy enought but once I got it out I relised that the guy I brought the springs off has given e series springs, so I had to put the strut straight back in. Was good fun. Thanks for your help anyway guys espically you pelican pen*s

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...