jasper361 Member 407 Member For: 21y 8m 15d Location: Brissy Norf siide Posted 05/05/08 08:40 AM Posted 05/05/08 08:40 AM Not by the looks of that pic?Yeah you're hanra now I've looked at it, question answered, the stock setup comes up from the left... Cheers
hanra Into the laaaake Member 1,532 Member For: 19y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: Nrth Qld Posted 05/05/08 08:51 AM Posted 05/05/08 08:51 AM Something like this would suit your blingy needs: http://www.plazmaman.com/shop/index.php?ac...&itemId=174
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 1m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/05/08 11:12 AM Posted 05/05/08 11:12 AM If you want to run stock cooler Plamaman pipes will do the job but the standard cooler is light years behind the nizpro cooler.Do it one and do it right.......write that down....Cheers Paul
XRPete Member 673 Member For: 19y 21d Gender: Male Location: Here Posted 06/05/08 07:36 AM Posted 06/05/08 07:36 AM hey Paul how about post 7.Looks good and I may be intrested in something like this in the future.
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 1m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/05/08 09:34 AM Posted 06/05/08 09:34 AM hey Paul how about post 7.Looks good and I may be intrested in something like this in the future.Custom made for every car.let me know when your ready Pete. I know your itchen!Cheers Paul
XRPete Member 673 Member For: 19y 21d Gender: Male Location: Here Posted 06/05/08 10:03 AM Posted 06/05/08 10:03 AM will do PaulBring on tax return time.P.s Those polished pipes look awesome.
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 1m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/05/08 11:55 AM Posted 06/05/08 11:55 AM You got to love tax time!
jared87 Member 85 Member For: 18y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Gympie Posted 07/05/08 07:46 AM Posted 07/05/08 07:46 AM Im starting to see alot of these nizpro coolers around how much are they with the cold side pipe that goes back onto the standard crossover???????????
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 23d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 28/08/08 12:16 PM Posted 28/08/08 12:16 PM (edited) Hi guys,I recently got me some brand spanking new GTP wheels and Toyo tyres which were badly required for traction purposes as I had upgraded to Nizpro's stage 2 Kit. I am loving this kit and as Brian [bCL] has said before, it has to be one of the best "drive in drive out" packages available on the market for which I totally agree.With the new 18's now the car drives heaps better than my previous 20's and 19's ever did. I would personally recommend other guys with these sizes that are thinking to downgrade to go ahead with it as its much smoother and overall a nicer car to drive. Now for the pics..Nizpro Stage 2 PicsIf anyone has the Firbresports bobtail spoiler they no longer require pls lemme know as I need one for my car. cheers,San. Edited 30/08/08 11:02 AM by Dagabond
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/08/08 12:21 PM Posted 28/08/08 12:21 PM Looks good, I prefer your car with the spoiler though. How much power are you running now?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now