cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Posted 28/06/05 05:28 AM Posted 28/06/05 05:28 AM Anyone want to buy my K&N flat filter? Its got new oil and has only done 10,000km, I'll start the bidding at $100 as there $120 new I think so theres a bargin to be had here Sorry mate your looking a 50% If your lucky for that kit, Theres a sucker born every minute but its harder to find all out F'N D head with money to burn.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>hahaha...noice burn!Dave.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What's a "noice burn"?
MYWPN Legacy Donating Member 554 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: Bendigo Posted 29/07/05 11:55 AM Posted 29/07/05 11:55 AM just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can get some 18 inch nitto's and the type of nitto people use in melbourne area, any help would be appreciated.
philldub Member 81 Member For: 22y 15d Posted 29/07/05 12:27 PM Posted 29/07/05 12:27 PM Simons got some 18s but I think they were 305/45/18 wont fit under a T he got them for the 355 Ferrari
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Posted 29/07/05 09:04 PM Posted 29/07/05 09:04 PM Simons got some 18s but I think they were 305/45/18 wont fit under a T he got them for the 355 Ferrari<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm pretty sure that's what he has on a ute. They fit, they just wont be legal.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/07/05 09:31 PM Posted 29/07/05 09:31 PM Mate get some mickey thompson et streets in 17's if you can get some rims cheap, they are much better than the nitto's
liontamer2 Member 64 Member For: 22y 9m 11d Location: cornubia brisbane Posted 29/07/05 09:47 PM Posted 29/07/05 09:47 PM Well done, good to see the ute's doing so well
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 30/07/05 06:05 AM Posted 30/07/05 06:05 AM Well done, good to see the ute's doing so well ........did you check the date of that??
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/05/06 09:41 AM Posted 21/05/06 09:41 AM The time has come for the animal to become a beast! Tomorrow (monday) the car is going to nizpro for the stage 2! At the moment I have 6 speed manualeditniz valve springsniz injectorsDifillipo quad system exhaust and making 299.2 at the wheels!Although im happy with the power I think the stage 2 is the icing on the cake!Here is a before pic of the front of the car and a after pic will follow once I have the car back! Hope u enjoy!
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 21/05/06 09:46 AM Posted 21/05/06 09:46 AM NICE!!!!!
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/05/06 09:56 AM Posted 21/05/06 09:56 AM Are you planning on doing an engine rebuild or at least replacing the conrods with stronger ones?Then you can release the full potential of the Nizpro Stage 2.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now