Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 08/04/14 09:04 PM Posted 08/04/14 09:04 PM Just buy a G6ET mate you wont regret it and you get membership into the sleeper club. 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 08/04/14 09:04 PM Posted 08/04/14 09:04 PM And the bowls club 2
STAZ Member 17 Member For: 13y 10m 30d Posted 08/04/14 10:22 PM Posted 08/04/14 10:22 PM thanks for the feedback guys, im in no rush and still have to sell my suby to move into the ford domain!! got a little run around car so once I have my $$$ il go shopping and get the right car, love the G6ET 50th anniversary models aswell , look awesome with the factory 19'shave any of you guys come from a Subaru or a jap turbo to the FG's?
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 08/04/14 10:25 PM Posted 08/04/14 10:25 PM I've come from a suby and a 1uz soarer
STAZ Member 17 Member For: 13y 10m 30d Posted 09/04/14 12:30 AM Posted 09/04/14 12:30 AM I've come from a suby and a 1uz soarerwhat sort of suby? how did you find the ford in comparison? I know there chalk and cheese, but I like the ford being a straight line missile!!
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 09/04/14 12:32 AM Posted 09/04/14 12:32 AM Haha I had a 93 liberty Wagon It was my second carHeaps of fun and really easy to work on But the Ford is just a class of its own, the cheapest way to get big hp. And I have the single spinner too (don't really think an lsd is necessary)I'm still on one of the subi forums and they all love my car
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/04/14 02:03 AM Posted 10/04/14 02:03 AM Lsd really depends how you drive, I hate how they try to kill you when you got the thing chock a block and it goes "actually I was just kidding im gonna single peg, hang onto this carnt" 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 10/04/14 02:22 AM Posted 10/04/14 02:22 AM Yeah leave traction on and it'll be okay lol
Z2TT Member 714 Member For: 14y 4m 2d Posted 10/04/14 10:28 AM Author Posted 10/04/14 10:28 AM (edited) If you like the look of the G6 then get a G6 as you'll be just spending too much time kitting a XR6 out with all the G6E Gear. Where you can just put a LSD in the G6 if you want it to handle the power better. On the other hand it will cost a bit to convert to manual perhaps, I have no idea how much the boxes sell for.I'd say get the car that has a higher number of features that you like more like chrome trims, nicer seats, trims etc and I reckon G6E Fits that.Go drive a ZF Auto, it's not like a smaller displacement car with an auto, they move pretty quick and from what I heard the manual boxes in the FG combo are not too refined of a combo Edited 10/04/14 10:28 AM by Z2TT
FiftyOne Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 13y 2m 27d Gender: Male Posted 10/04/14 11:50 AM Posted 10/04/14 11:50 AM G6Et, every day of the week
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now