k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/01/20 11:13 AM Posted 27/01/20 11:13 AM as far as I can tell, things went very well, except the radio silence when they went out clearly your business was chosen and paid, products went out and got there... that's a success if you ask me... 2
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 28/01/20 10:42 AM Author Posted 28/01/20 10:42 AM On 27/01/2020 at 8:23 PM, xa-mont said: I'm glad you were happy with the product, and in the interest of peace on the internet I will also leave it at that I'm sorry the whole process didn't go as well as you wanted. And I'll try to work on it. Cheers, Trav No ill will here at all. I sincerely wish you the best with your business and I hope that you will continue to develop and release parts for us. Any chance of a billet block? I know of some advanced cad drawings.... Btw, what are the max billet dimensions your cnc can handle?
xa-mont Member 243 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Bairnsdale, Victoria Posted 28/01/20 11:08 AM Posted 28/01/20 11:08 AM I would absolutely love to make a billet block one day, but sadly my machine isn't big enough for a Barra block, and to be honest I don't have the knowledge of engine design to really make anything better than stock, so I'd really need someone to comes along that had the knowledge required to advise on what can be improved upon... And help finance the development.My biggest machining centre is ~700*450*450 machining envelope. I'm constantly looking for upgrades but the right thing hasn't come along yet.
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 06/06/20 01:05 PM Author Posted 06/06/20 01:05 PM What caps did people use? Time to get the car going again...
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/06/20 08:31 PM Posted 06/06/20 08:31 PM On 28/01/2020 at 6:42 PM, HI PSI said: No ill will here at all. I sincerely wish you the best with your business and I hope that you will continue to develop and release parts for us. Any chance of a billet block? I know of some advanced cad drawings.... Btw, what are the max billet dimensions your cnc can handle?
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 06/06/20 11:29 PM Author Posted 06/06/20 11:29 PM Is that the one that was developed in W.A?
xa-mont Member 243 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Bairnsdale, Victoria Posted 06/06/20 11:32 PM Posted 06/06/20 11:32 PM Damn that's pretty! I won't be making a billet block any time soon, but there is something in the works. Keep an eye on HP junkie to see it soon.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/06/20 12:23 AM Posted 07/06/20 12:23 AM 53 minutes ago, HI PSI said: Is that the one that was developed in W.A? yep. Check the main caps. I see BIG HP.....
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 07/06/20 01:56 AM Posted 07/06/20 01:56 AM What caps did people use? Time to get the car going again...You'll need a 20+ psi cap. A 16psi that is used on the standard overflow isn't enough on the hot side.I've got a tridon lever cap from super cheap.The branding comes off to leave an alloy plate on the cap wich looks pretty good. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now