Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/11/18 03:33 AM Posted 16/11/18 03:33 AM Chopped! 1
SelectivePC Member 79 Member For: 8y 1m Posted 16/11/18 03:38 AM Author Posted 16/11/18 03:38 AM Still waiting on a way to get the guy to ship those larger spacers for the head. I have the ball bearings to raise the stud height, But I dont think he is going to ship them :(
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/11/18 03:43 AM Posted 16/11/18 03:43 AM What spacers did you need for the head? Was that just the larger washers? I think postage is only 17 AUD to your place for such a small thing. If you want them posted I'll sort it out mate.
SelectivePC Member 79 Member For: 8y 1m Posted 16/11/18 03:47 AM Author Posted 16/11/18 03:47 AM You have my PayPal good sir, do your worst lol!!!
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/11/18 03:51 AM Posted 16/11/18 03:51 AM I'll order some today then and I'll email you when I've got the final amount. Pm'd for details etc.
SelectivePC Member 79 Member For: 8y 1m Posted 18/11/18 12:27 AM Author Posted 18/11/18 12:27 AM Now some practice with the welder, its been a while. But just like a bike, got it back down after a min or two. Starting blocking in the fronts for the front end. 2
SelectivePC Member 79 Member For: 8y 1m Posted 21/11/18 02:41 AM Author Posted 21/11/18 02:41 AM Not much, but its a start should turn out OK with some more practice of course. 3
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 21/11/18 03:01 AM Posted 21/11/18 03:01 AM You'll get there mate.
SelectivePC Member 79 Member For: 8y 1m Posted 25/11/18 05:42 PM Author Posted 25/11/18 05:42 PM So the holiday weekend left me with lots of time to get some more prep work done. Surprised how much weight I was able to get out of it. But hopefully ill be in the 2800lb range once im done installing everything else. (cage and a BA barra) Wiki curb weights the car between 3200-3600lbs if it has a targa top, which mine does. But this is just motor, trans, front end tid bits removed. Sound deadener being removed. This is more like it. Now to keep it low.
SelectivePC Member 79 Member For: 8y 1m Posted 16/12/18 04:37 PM Author Posted 16/12/18 04:37 PM (edited) A little more chassis prep, before starting on the cage. Edited 16/12/18 04:38 PM by SelectivePC 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now