The Red Baron New Member 15 Member For: 9y 2m 1d Posted 27/04/18 10:04 PM Posted 27/04/18 10:04 PM Hi all, Long time lurker here, and have to say I’ve found the forum wonderfully helpful, thanks! My 2012 FG Ute is booked in for the following (has K&N panel filter and intake muffler delete at present but nothing else) Plazmaman 800hp cooler and piping xspurt 725cc injectors upgraded fuel pump (apologies, not exactly sure which model) xforce dump and cat system (rest of exhaust will remain stock) ZF tune and dyno tune using HP tuners from my discussions with the team and what I read here, this should achieve 300kw atw without too much trouble! also going to do plugs and coils before it all goes in, any my other thoughts or recommendations ? thanks!
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,112 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/04/18 12:01 AM Posted 28/04/18 12:01 AM Seems like you've got it all sorted for the "standard" pack of upgrades and maintenance items to suit. Definitely will get over 300rwkw with that setup. Good luck with it all.
The Red Baron New Member 15 Member For: 9y 2m 1d Posted 29/04/18 03:23 AM Author Posted 29/04/18 03:23 AM Thanks! The workshop have have also mentioned that if I were to add an “external waste gate actuator” (I think I have this correct, apologies if not), then 320-350 would be more the zone!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/04/18 07:10 AM Posted 29/04/18 07:10 AM What workshop is this ?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/04/18 10:58 AM Posted 29/04/18 10:58 AM yer ?
The Red Baron New Member 15 Member For: 9y 2m 1d Posted 30/04/18 08:59 AM Author Posted 30/04/18 08:59 AM DTM automatic transmissions and performance, I’ve wondered whether the standard turbo would run out of puff at 320+ however ?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/04/18 11:58 AM Posted 30/04/18 11:58 AM where are you located will point you in the right direction
The Red Baron New Member 15 Member For: 9y 2m 1d Posted 30/04/18 07:50 PM Author Posted 30/04/18 07:50 PM I’m in Geelong mate, thanks
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/05/18 07:38 AM Posted 01/05/18 07:38 AM can we suggest you somewhere who will know what there doing as apposed to your auto shop
The Red Baron New Member 15 Member For: 9y 2m 1d Posted 01/05/18 08:24 AM Author Posted 01/05/18 08:24 AM I’m definitely open to suggestions !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now