Craigoss Member 26 Member For: 8y 6m 28d Posted 16/06/18 12:47 AM Posted 16/06/18 12:47 AM I had a second hand plazmaman front mount installed. It dropped my highway fuel use from 11.3 to 10.3 !!! A local exhaust shop did a good deal on an xforce 3.5 inch turbo back system. Now I’m just trying to find some spare cash for the tune Should I get a plenum before the injectors and tune? The cost would delay my tune though :(
Typhoon Member 564 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Posted 16/06/18 01:11 AM Posted 16/06/18 01:11 AM On 26/04/2018 at 1:04 PM, boyracer said: I have a 07 TTG with 170k's. Has a 3 inch pipe and drilled holes in stock air box. I think this all that been done. I've spent up on suspension and front diff bushes ...now chasing all the little problems that seem to happen with trim and accessories. Anyone know of a good tuner in Adelaide? Bruce Heinrich at Lonsdale has been mentioned I also haven't changed the transcooler yet. I was told to do this before tune. I dont take it to Bruce!
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/06/18 02:20 AM Posted 16/06/18 02:20 AM I dont think there is any decent tuners in Adelaide.
Typhoon Member 564 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Posted 16/06/18 02:53 AM Posted 16/06/18 02:53 AM The best tunners in Australia are in WA, VIC & NSW. SA has a very poor reputation. I recently sold a brand new FG F6 short block to a nice fella that had his F6 tunned with Bruce and his motor let go. 385rwkw on stock intercooler is asking for trouble. 98 tune!
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 16/06/18 04:10 AM Posted 16/06/18 04:10 AM There's a backyard tuner from ADL on here a bit....drives a clubby and a prado but had a run or two on the board Just can't remember his name, 747supercharger or something..... @JETURBO 1
Typhoon Member 564 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Posted 16/06/18 04:35 AM Posted 16/06/18 04:35 AM I think I might know who you’re referring too. His probably your best option for SA to be honest! His commitment to this forum and the turbo Falcon is not in question that's for sure.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/06/18 05:33 AM Posted 16/06/18 05:33 AM @Craigoss and I have already spoken ( he will have to excuse me as I had to delete a stack of inbox messages recently so can’t be 100% sure as I receive quite a few ) Hopefully when he’s ready I’m here to help and we can touch base again thinking it’s time to change user names hey @camo86T.... to superdoopertrooperdieselclubsportchargertuner ? Kind of just rolls off the tongue hey 2
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 17/06/18 10:23 AM Posted 17/06/18 10:23 AM You know what happens round here when the name change subject comes up 1
Nick Captain Slow New Member 12 Member For: 8y 1m 21d Posted 11/08/18 08:26 AM Posted 11/08/18 08:26 AM Good day all. I'm a new member with a TT. At this point in time I've installed a SS inductions growler CAI. Removed bung from exhaust, fitted 60lbs injectors, gapped down plugs and a custom tune on engine and trans. On the rollers it recorded 706NM torque and 240.8 KW. At Calder Park it did a 12.9. I'm currently buying bits and pieces for the next stage. I'll keep you updated. 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/08/18 08:28 AM Posted 11/08/18 08:28 AM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now