furiousgibbon Member 86 Member For: 19y 1m 9d Posted 17/08/17 11:50 AM Posted 17/08/17 11:50 AM Depends on the scrutineer, most of the guys at open track days just look to see you have an extinguisher and that it's firmly fixed to the car. Others (the ones at the rallysprints are very picky) check tag and sometimes even the date stamp on the bottom of the extinguisher (supposed to be less than 2 years since manufacture date). You can get them tested/tagged for $5-10 at any fire services shop 2
BigKriss Member 42 Member For: 14y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, Australia Posted 27/01/18 10:42 AM Posted 27/01/18 10:42 AM Does anyone know where I can buy one of these for the front seat. I have a FG Mk1. It's required for a track day.
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/01/18 01:18 PM Author Posted 27/01/18 01:18 PM You can't You'll have to make it or get someone to make it. I cut one out of sheet metal in the end 1
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 23/06/20 10:53 AM Posted 23/06/20 10:53 AM Just ordered one of these. I care more about the car than what the insurance is, so figured it was worth it.https://kap.industries/product/fire-extinguisher-bracket-ford-falcon/ 1
rtslbd Member 17 Member For: 12y 2m 6d Location: Adelaide Posted 23/06/20 12:43 PM Posted 23/06/20 12:43 PM I purchased the same kit. Install was easy and its reasonably out of the way. 1
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 19d Gender: Male Posted 23/06/20 09:38 PM Posted 23/06/20 09:38 PM Ive got one too, surprising how tucked away it is I doubt most passengers would notice, yet easy to get to 1
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 23/06/20 11:05 PM Posted 23/06/20 11:05 PM Awesome - good to hear guys. Looks like a cinch to install too. 2
Ezy2Confuze Member 899 Member For: 16y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: West Perth. Posted 29/06/20 11:18 PM Posted 29/06/20 11:18 PM Bought mine on Friday, hopefully will get here before this weekend and I'll fit it whilst I vacuum and clean the interior.
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 02/07/20 01:00 AM Posted 02/07/20 01:00 AM Good bit of kit - fitted mine up on the weekend 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now