bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/04/12 12:06 PM Posted 18/04/12 12:06 PM thanks CHLAXN.I think I understand better with pics, all this + this and offset that talk sh*ts me.
CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 18/04/12 12:07 PM Posted 18/04/12 12:07 PM Haha no worries mate. Cheers
winstor Member 611 Member For: 17y 7m 4d Posted 18/04/12 12:37 PM Posted 18/04/12 12:37 PM A 10.5 +30 will sit 6.35mm further out and give me 6.35mm less clearance on the inside than my current wheels. I think I can get these wheels in 9.5 +22 but am not keen on buying a whole new set for ~1k per rim landed.
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 18/04/12 01:05 PM Posted 18/04/12 01:05 PM Do you have 9.5's or 10's now? If it is 6.35 + 6.35 that is only half an inch, so if you are going from 9.5 to 10.5 you are missing another half an inch.
winstor Member 611 Member For: 17y 7m 4d Posted 18/04/12 03:04 PM Posted 18/04/12 03:04 PM Yeh, sh*t my bad, that's what I meant Extra 12.7mm of poke and 12.7mm less inner clearance
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 18/04/12 03:11 PM Posted 18/04/12 03:11 PM Add some spacers to them wheels on the rear CHLAXN! Would look gun sitting out another 20-30mm
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 18/04/12 05:38 PM Posted 18/04/12 05:38 PM any potential drawbacks to running a 10mm spacer on this wheel set up?I have exactly the same wheels as chlaxn and every time I see them in black im convinced ill be doing the same to mine shortly!
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 18/04/12 07:24 PM Posted 18/04/12 07:24 PM Looks real good Chlaxn, like the look of the Lenso's.
CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 18/04/12 07:25 PM Posted 18/04/12 07:25 PM Add some spacers to them wheels on the rear CHLAXN! Would look gun sitting out another 20-30mmNar mate then it would defiantly be smashing on the inside lip of the guard when you hit a bump. Roads are a bit different up here nth QLD. I'm happy with it that's all I care about lol..
CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 18/04/12 07:26 PM Posted 18/04/12 07:26 PM Looks real good Chlaxn, like the look of the Lenso's.Thanks mate look better in black I think lolz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now