Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Dillz

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 15d
On 2/26/2016 at 6:43 PM, OZYWALKER said:

Has anyone fit a set of 335s on the back of a ute?

Dan (@CAT600) has I'm pretty sure man, ran them on his wheelbarrow. Although I'm not sure how often he logs in here anymore...probably best to hit him up on AFF.

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 27d

That he did. I tried a set of 19s with 335/30 invos would fit with a bit of guard work, but getting a tyre with the same diameter for the front to fit will be an issue.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 3d

Baller offset or safe? Guessing safe cause anti stretch.

19x8.5 +25ish front and 19x9.5 +38ish rear. I personally would go +20 and +35 and run 245/35 and 275/30. If going 10" maybe +38 to +42 and run a 285.

I like 18s for wider tyres (can run 285/35 on 9.5" legally) and slightly chunkier profile...but I still have spare 19s for winter lol will eventually sell them one day and go 19x9.5+20 with slightly stretched 245s all round.  

Also pics when you get them  :spoton:

Edited by PTR_NITRO_FG

• Member For: 13y 3m 12d

yer go on the safe side.. dont mind rolling guards just dont like the stretched look haha..  im getting work emotion t7r 2 piece rim. Its a 13 week wait so I want to make sure I get it right haha.. going to go do some measuring but id say around +25-30 should be good for the fronts to run a 245/35..  havent decided on what width ill go in rear yet..  

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 3d

Lucky mofo. Guess a fancy car deserves fancy rims :P I was seriously considering the t7r.....in sick kent 19x9.5+15 and 19x10.5+32 and probs just the rears will need a massage lol 

Assuming you get to choose custom offsets? Dan (stripes) did a group buy on the other forum for forge rims...there were a few decent setups. This one was 19x9 +25 (255/35) and 19x10+43 (295/30)...but needed rear spacer mod apparently (im guessing the 295s might rub control blade). 

IMAG0280.jpg

Good luck with choosing :)

• Member For: 13y 3m 12d

yer its going to be a long wait for them but should look good. decided sincei have spent so much money on power its time to make it look good. once I run a 9 going to lower it and rims. Im going to go with a 19x10 with 38 offset. My race wheels are 17x10" enkei RPF1 and are +38 offset. they sit pretty sweet. A mate runs 19x8.5 on front with +29 offset. so either +25-29 offset for front..

also my f6 is whit so not sure if to go matt bronze center or matt gunmetal grey... so many decisions haha

• Like 1