Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/02/15 11:24 AM Posted 20/02/15 11:24 AM 3.4mm wut
NastyXR10 Member 4 Member For: 15y 7m 15d Posted 27/02/15 06:55 AM Posted 27/02/15 06:55 AM I might be the odd one out here... But chasing the right offsets to get a good amount of tuck on my fg ute. Preferably running 20's and going as wide on the rears, won't mind if the guards need a little slap and tickle!
bandblightfoot Member 183 Member For: 13y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 27/02/15 11:11 AM Posted 27/02/15 11:11 AM I run +25 8.5 inch on the front and +20 9.5 inch on the rear. You could easily run an 11 on the rear if you get the right offset I have seen it done
Xr50 Legacy Donating Member 196 Member For: 16y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/03/15 06:10 AM Posted 02/03/15 06:10 AM Just looking at some vertini Drift 20's 8.5 front and 10 on the rear. Car is stock. they wanna fit 245/35 on the front and 275/30 on the rear. wots the go with offset with these coz I have absolutely no f*ckin idea.Chiz
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 02/03/15 01:16 PM Posted 02/03/15 01:16 PM Use a calculator (willtheyfit.com or 1010tires.com) and a tape measure. Compare what you have on your car against what the calculator says.Stock ford rims are 8inch wide and +36 (some are +36.5). This is BA/BF/FG...pre AU was something completely different (0 offset I think?).Also I think you'll need to reprogram the speedo with those 35/30 profiles for 20s...or just use your brain to remember how much the speedo is out as you drive 2
giantlobster Legacy Donating Member 95 Member For: 17y 11m 7d Posted 22/03/15 09:41 AM Posted 22/03/15 09:41 AM Finally got my new rims and fitting came out exactly the way I wanted (quite flush). Just want to say a big thanks to everyone on this forum esp this thread for sharing their knowledge. wouldnt have been able to figure out the exact offsets otherwise. unfortunately found out during the install that one of the wheels was damaged on arrival and the shop will be getting me a replacement this week so I will throw up some pics after everything is fitted.
FIXR7 Member 116 Member For: 16y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/03/15 06:53 AM Posted 26/03/15 06:53 AM Got some 18x8.5 (+15) and 9.5 (+15)Koya Drift teks with 235/40 and 275/35's for my XH work ute the other day and tried em for size on the green one.... I think they look ok but are a little too small in diameter for the FG. They didn't rub except for a very slightly at the front when turning into a driveway.
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/03/15 07:34 AM Posted 26/03/15 07:34 AM (edited) Looks awesome. Nice ute man. Makes me want it. Edited 26/03/15 07:36 AM by barnz 1
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/03/15 09:14 PM Posted 30/03/15 09:14 PM First time on this forum is probably 3 years - a zillion PMs about offset and widths regarding FG's haha fml.Well, I'm back. And happy to help.
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 30/03/15 10:54 PM Posted 30/03/15 10:54 PM Yeah nigz...I was one of them probably. But I think I figured it out (went safe instead of Tocchi spec)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now