Ongate Member 111 Member For: 10y 1m 19d Posted 29/08/16 08:20 AM Posted 29/08/16 08:20 AM So my new rig went bang, pretty sure I threw a leg outta bed, Cos I found this on the Rd next to where it happened, Was coming onto a 50k st with a sh*t blind corner, gave it a squirt to be safe and not get rear ended, then boom... I'm dyslexic and cannot turn off simple functions in tapatalk
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/08/16 08:25 AM Posted 29/08/16 08:25 AM New user name time ?
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 21d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 29/08/16 08:29 AM Posted 29/08/16 08:29 AM Rodgate? 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/08/16 08:35 AM Posted 29/08/16 08:35 AM Gategate? 1
Ongate Member 111 Member For: 10y 1m 19d Posted 29/08/16 08:44 AM Author Posted 29/08/16 08:44 AM Na I work at an auto dismantlers, will have what I need fairly quickly I think... But just gotta get it to work and on the hoist so can properly assess the damage, as it sits on super lows I can't get my head under far enuf to see anything.I'm dyslexic and cannot turn off simple functions in tapatalk
Ongate Member 111 Member For: 10y 1m 19d Posted 29/08/16 09:03 AM Author Posted 29/08/16 09:03 AM Recommendations for replacement power plant?F6 typhoon BF stockOr just keep it simple with a BA?
Ongate Member 111 Member For: 10y 1m 19d Posted 29/08/16 09:04 AM Author Posted 29/08/16 09:04 AM On a lighter note, nulon 15w50 worked a treat for the 2mins before the bang.
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 29/08/16 09:08 AM Posted 29/08/16 09:08 AM Bf or f6 sink if you can stretch the budget. Fg motor but it need a few mods to the dipstick and have to use the b series sump and pickup.
Ongate Member 111 Member For: 10y 1m 19d Posted 29/08/16 09:27 AM Author Posted 29/08/16 09:27 AM Cheers mate, everyone is like aren't u upset, I just see it as reason to build it bigger and better and know the capabilities and limitations. Was gonna hold off on doing so till had more funds but as it's the daily maybe just a bf to drop in for now.
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 21d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 29/08/16 09:57 AM Posted 29/08/16 09:57 AM If you're going to do it might as well do it right. Bf F6 long motor or fg.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now