k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/07/16 01:20 PM Posted 27/07/16 01:20 PM hi guys/girls
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 27/07/16 01:27 PM Posted 27/07/16 01:27 PM If I remember physics correctly it's 330 meters per second But I came here to post "my face when reading this thread " Image courtesy of kokedntoked video 2
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/07/16 02:12 PM Posted 27/07/16 02:12 PM Just PM dags - if no answer PM KeithDid lol Lol - you haven't been here long enough to know how effective PM'ing dags is [emoji6]And againShoulda told him to PM Tab bahahahaAnnnnnd again Yeah [emoji4] default reply to any butthurt used to be to "PM Dags" - not because he did anything, but because it annoyed the fsck out of him. Am just trying to do my bit to pass the torch onto Keith [emoji6]Definitely think that torch should be passed onto Keith. Prob still blowing her up thenDoubt it's a "her" Keith would be blowing [emoji6] 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/07/16 02:15 PM Posted 27/07/16 02:15 PM I'd still rather catch a bus than drive a Honda... 4
Guest Guests Posted 27/07/16 02:17 PM Posted 27/07/16 02:17 PM No wonder it took so long to blow up @.Stripes. he was blowing into the wrong end
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/07/16 02:18 PM Posted 27/07/16 02:18 PM I'd still rather catch a bus than drive a Honda... [emoji23] I wouldn't. Public transport can eat a massive chodus.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 27/07/16 02:30 PM Posted 27/07/16 02:30 PM Like I just read back at this all and im actually mind blown aye hahaha... I still dont know what I did lololol... I think I made fun of his stickers once... or tail lights... cant remember... Like im actually baffled hahahahah
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 27/07/16 02:32 PM Posted 27/07/16 02:32 PM I wouldn't. Public transport can eat a massive chodus.Agreed busses can EAD 2
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/07/16 02:35 PM Posted 27/07/16 02:35 PM Like I just read back at this all and im actually mind blown aye hahaha... I still dont know what I did lololol... I think I made fun of his stickers once... or tail lights... cant remember... Like im actually baffled hahahahahYou changed your profile photo too much...clearly... 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now