SCT xcal3 or 4? Advice needed

NathanB

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 1d
On 31/12/2019 at 1:02 PM, pcmkit said:

I would have thought it would be common knowledge by now that the PCMTEC software was developed from the source code of a hacked version of SCT Advantage III, so if I were you Roland I wouldn't go around bagging others... I have no relation to anyone here but have some inside info...

I want the juicy inside info! There is not enough controversy here.

Otherwise,

A delusion of grandeur is the false belief in one's own superiority, greatness, or intelligence.

• Member For: 9y 9m 21d
18 hours ago, Tom Tucker said:

Do you have a way of switching tunes that's not associated with the steering wheel buttons? Or is that still in the works? 

There is a guide on our forum how to wire up an external switch to change maps or have variable boost. We actually released that functionality before the cruise control version. 

• 6 months later...
  • Member For: 3y 8m 27d

Hi Fellow turbo lovers. Anyone know if Lasernode is still helping out with X4 ?? I can pay to have it unmarried by Herrod Performance but they cannot help if you run out of unlocks !!

Which makes it a paper weight. SCT in America seem to be able to help with everthing but not our AU versions.

So, I have tried all legit solutions, now I am wanting advice from anyone who can help.

Thanks in advance.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

I wouldn't bother counting on LN to get anything done. SCT can unlock it whee you've run out of unlocks by sending it off to them and having them reset it. You should never run out of unlocks (each of which involves going from locked/married to one VIN to unlocked/unmarried).

• Member For: 3y 8m 27d

Thanks for the reply. SCT turned me to Herrod because it is an AU model and Herrod say they cannot do anything about the Unlock reset. So as said, Married to Unmarried = no problem. But Unlocks left 0, So = paper weight.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m

Have you tried the process here?

https://derivesystems.helpjuice.com/78954-unlock-your-device-remotely/click-here-for-steps-to-unlock-your-device

From the website: "An unlock should only be purchased when your device is either married/installed on a vehicle and you are no longer able to return that vehicle back to stock, or if your device is out of the five-vehicle unlocks. Remotely unlocking your device does not add any additional features to your X4."