Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Hey guys,

I have some severe clunking at the moment and have had pedders run through there diagnostics to find I have 2 failed shock absorbers which is understandable as these are stock and have about 200k km on them.

I am already looking into coilovers to find complaints about all of them as you do.

They are in the same price range as most others out there such as tien, xyz, shockworks etc...

Whats the feedback on these pedders extreme xa's? I am only lowering a inch max I just need a good balance for everyday driving and some track time.

  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted

 

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Shockworks No1 for a falcon no question 

 

if only going an inch a good shock spring combo is more than suitable

 

New XA's I can't comment on but old series XA's were junk !

  • Member
  • Member For: 11y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wadalba 2259 NSW
Posted

Had them on a 2012 lancer. I loved them but totally different car haha.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

What makes shockworks the best?

I know pedders are not good for being slammed but that's not what im after anyway. I want lowest legal height with as much comfort as possible.

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

My Honda has XA coilovers...pretty farking hard ride. Handles well for a lunchbox though!

 

I'm with the other guys. I had Teins in my XR6T and Shockworks in my GT and the Shockworks were a totally different kettle of fish, they really are the best you can get for these cars, no question.

Edited by .Stripes.
  • Like 1
  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted

Stopped reading after "my Honda"

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Stopped reading after "Kyle"

  • Like 1
  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

my experience with Teins

 

 

 

  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

Thanks to Dan once more for the shockworks. I still smile from ear to ear when going down the roundabouts in morley.

The best bit about the shockworks, is that you can adjust the stiffness level on the fly. Went on a cruise and set the level to 6 clicks at the front and rears.

The next time it rained and the rears were skidding, I had axele tramp. Why? Cause of the stiffness.

Set it to 3 front and 4 rear the following day and haven't had axle tramp since.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...