Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/05/16 09:00 AM Posted 29/05/16 09:00 AM How are you adjusting them on the fly?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/05/16 09:04 AM Posted 29/05/16 09:04 AM chloe.gif (your own usage, just for you, Luke ) EDFC is the only while driving method of adjusting the damping of Falcon coilovers that I know of.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/05/16 09:08 AM Posted 29/05/16 09:08 AM Not sure why you felt the need to reply to a direct question to Marco.?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/05/16 09:13 AM Posted 29/05/16 09:13 AM was just another reply to Marco's post. I just neglected to quote it and cbf editing my post
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 29/05/16 10:20 AM Posted 29/05/16 10:20 AM I set cruise control on, slip the bonnet lever which in turn looks like the gtr with the bonnet flying of, I then climb out the window and adjust the suspension via the dial at the top of the struts. Simple really. 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/05/16 10:25 AM Posted 29/05/16 10:25 AM So your saying they aren't actually adjustable on the fly?
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 29/05/16 10:29 AM Posted 29/05/16 10:29 AM no not on the fly. I have to pull over for 30 seconds adjust and off I go. This is the drivers side under the reservoir This is on the passenger side near the ecu.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/05/16 10:30 AM Posted 29/05/16 10:30 AM how long does it take to do the rears?
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 29/05/16 10:38 AM Posted 29/05/16 10:38 AM I get my hands through my rim spokes and adjust them too. Takes just as long as the fronts. I sort of know where they are already. Luke didn't even see me adjust mine on the last cruise as I was that quick adjusting them.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/05/16 11:03 AM Posted 29/05/16 11:03 AM Same as my lowly pedders then. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now