Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 3m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
6 hours ago, johnxr6t said:

as far as I know, BP refines most of the fuels in WA.

 

Not sure about that, I used to be able to buy Ultimate from Race Fuels in melb.  They had said they buy smaller quantities direct from a refinery in Melbourne?  Maybe not the case any more

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

Think it's true for fuel bought in Perth that most comes from the WA BP refinery.  The other brands mix their own additives in though so it's not the same fuel that comes out at the bowser though.

 

Edit

So I would imagine other states have a different source seeing as they are so far away.

Edited by -Stever-
  • New Member
  • Member For: 10y 7m
Posted

Hi everyone, cheers for all the advice and suggestions relating to this issue.

After the Injectors were changed to a set of ID1000's and one of Jet's custom tunes, I have seen what is otherwise a "Dead Stock" G6ET become both a fun and really enjoyable car to drive, with so much more poke (266 rwkw / 686 nm).

It has been nearly a month now since the changes were made and I have not seen a single hint of the old symptom's returning to haunt me and I now have a vehicle that I no longer dread going out to start and it puts a smile on my face every time I drive it.

Thanks Jet, much appreciate your knowledge and skills.    

  • Like 4
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

a month? is J@ a time traveller? ;)

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

15th of April keify so yeh as Clayton said "nearly a month" .... Nothing escapes you hey keif :wwww:

 

my absolute pleasure Clayton and I'm here anytime for anything you might need to keep that beautiful G6ET running smoothly 

  • Like 1
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Regarding 98 dino juice

Guyz its all the same sh*t just marketed differently

We buy all our petty from these mega refineries in singapore

Most of the time fuel quality issues come down to the individual service station

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...