New Build - Home Renovations - Gardens - Garages & Sheds.

Pixy Angel

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 29d
36 minutes ago, bloodycrashboy said:

motivated me to wash the dishes    :original:

got both drawers cranking cos big pots for home made pumpkin soup

BxSXfCc.jpg

FTFY

• Like 1

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 2d
11 hours ago, bloodycrashboy said:

I just had a look at some bad reviewers and have come to the conclusion that if you don"t rinse the dishes before you stack, then it does't clean properly.

I am the dish washer stacker in our household and always rinse everything well before I stack because I always use the 45 minute cycle.

I admit that if you don't scrape backed on food off the inside of pots, they don't clean.

edit: also only use finish powder and finish rinse aid

edit # 2: also the dish drawer only cleans from the bottom up, so you really need to take that into consideration when stacking.

^^WHS

We did noticed that the dishwasher works better with some brands more than other and it didn't like the dishwasher tablets. 

We also had some isses with water getting on the motherboard a few times but that was an manufacturers error with MK1. We just rang Fisher Paykel up and they sent someone around, never an issues and never paid a cent to get it fixed.

Our builder offered us a SMEG integrated dishwasher but wanted the twin draw.

Worth looking into wilko.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 2m 17d

We've got a double dish drawer in the kitchen and a single in my bar, they're an awesome concept

Imho they don't compare to some of the top 'normal' brands eg. askos etc for washing power, as BCB says you have to rinse everything fairly well

Whereas some of the others you can pretty much bang a plate in with whatever and it'll come out clean

The sooner F&P's patent runs out and other brands can copy the layout idea the better

• Like 1

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 6d

What's the water like where you are? Our water is quite hard and I was underwhelmed with results from our Dish Drawers. We changed to a dishwashing tablet designed for hard water and it's been apples since. I don't rinse anything before it goes in now.

• Like 2

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 2m 17d

Never checked before, but google says 42-58mg CaCO3mg/L for my area which is considered soft according to sydney water 

Intersting, what tablet are you using? Think we're using Fairy brand after trying a whole lot of others and getting feedback from friends with dishdrawers