Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 11y 10m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: St Clair NSW
Posted

All I can say is you guys with sedans are lucky with having so many combinations and options to go with coolers. If I had a choice Id be going with whoever is making the best cooler that doesn't require cutting into structural components of your vehicle. Its not as if your competing and getting paid to race. Just my 2 cents worth.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

No E85 in Townsville yet sorry Matty! What is the price per litre on E85 as I doubt even when or if we get it I will bother using it as by then I'll have the water/meth kit going and I'm not chasing over 400rwkw regardless with my tub of lard...

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Its expensive at the moment. its around 1.35

Ive found a place I can get pure methanol for 1.30 a litre so I might try that

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

You mean 100% ethanol? How many km's do you get per litre or 100km's with the E85?

  • Member
  • Member For: 11y 10m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: St Clair NSW
Posted

E85 from what Iv been told chews about 26% more than 98... I know from experience that methanol chews around 30% more. But some how it gives 80% more sh*ts and giggles. Damn $1.30pl for methanol is a joke?? I remember when 91 first hit the $1 mark methanol was 60c pl and AV gas was 90c pl.. Wish I was born in the 50s banged my way through the 60s owned a muscle car in the 70s still owned that muscle car in the 80s 90s... There was once a upon a time when motor racing was dangerous and sex was safe

  • Like 1
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Hahahaha love it!

Nope I mean pure Methanol

A few places you can get it by the drum for that price..

Get even more power!!

On the cruise I got 400kms from the tank so around 15l/100km but around town it goes 20l/100kms+

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...