sixman Legacy Donating Member 604 Member For: 22y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Hills District, NSW Posted 13/06/16 05:04 AM Posted 13/06/16 05:04 AM Is your carbon fibre tailshaft from the driveshaft shop? I had one, has gone back due to terrible vibration Nice engine bay! 1
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 11d Posted 13/06/16 06:14 AM Author Posted 13/06/16 06:14 AM 1 hour ago, k31th said: engine bay looks schmick good stuff, Luke! Thanks Keith . I just sprayed it with Bowdens agent orange . Hit it with the pressure washer, then gave it a blow with a leaf blower to get most of the water off . And while it's still wet sprayed everything with Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber Care . Let it dry then wipe any excess off and that's it , minimal effort. 1 hour ago, sixman said: Is your carbon fibre tailshaft from the driveshaft shop? I had one, has gone back due to terrible vibration Nice engine bay! Thanks mate . Cms ordered it from diff technics . Not sure if it's from the driveshaft shop , possibly could be as it came from America
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 13/06/16 07:07 AM Posted 13/06/16 07:07 AM Awesome stuff luke as always Hope to finally see this beast out on the next cruise 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/06/16 08:29 AM Posted 13/06/16 08:29 AM Nice Jonny Tig kit 2
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 11d Posted 13/06/16 11:07 AM Author Posted 13/06/16 11:07 AM 3 hours ago, MattyP said: Awesome stuff luke as always Hope to finally see this beast out on the next cruise I have a good excuse for not making the last one lol , I will pm you 1
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Posted 14/06/16 01:24 AM Posted 14/06/16 01:24 AM 19 hours ago, LU82 said: Cms ordered it from diff technics . Not sure if it's from the driveshaft shop , possibly could be as it came from America If it was ordered through Diff Technics then its definitely from The Driveshaft Shop. How much was it if you don't mind me asking Luke? 1
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 11d Posted 14/06/16 11:22 AM Author Posted 14/06/16 11:22 AM I will pm you , price probably changes depending on the exchange rate at the time. 1
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Posted 11/08/16 12:37 AM Posted 11/08/16 12:37 AM Any updates Luke?
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 11d Posted 12/08/16 04:30 AM Author Posted 12/08/16 04:30 AM I haven't been back to the track . There is a Wednesday coming up in 2 weeks where I should be able to make it . I will probably get my girlfriend to drive it down and I will meet her at the track after I finish work.
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 11d Posted 16/09/16 02:28 PM Author Posted 16/09/16 02:28 PM (edited) Made it back to the track . Managed 4 passes . Fastest was 10.35 , slowest was 10.47. Edited 16/09/16 02:30 PM by LU82 8
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now