genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 14/03/15 11:22 AM Author Posted 14/03/15 11:22 AM ok so , the pedal will be stiff to press in no mater what clutch I go for then ? if it was your car (ratter) what would you recommend ?
gaz097 Legacy Donating Member 1,752 Member For: 15y 2m 18d Posted 14/03/15 11:30 AM Posted 14/03/15 11:30 AM As if he would recommend something. That would involve a response in writing.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/03/15 11:34 AM Posted 14/03/15 11:34 AM Bitch gaz
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 14/03/15 11:39 AM Posted 14/03/15 11:39 AM what does that mean?
gaz097 Legacy Donating Member 1,752 Member For: 15y 2m 18d Posted 14/03/15 11:40 AM Posted 14/03/15 11:40 AM what does that mean?Never seen u actually offer a recommendation. Always just the truth. Not such a bad thing 2
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 14/03/15 11:41 AM Author Posted 14/03/15 11:41 AM oh well the clutch shop would give some advice . so I will just ask them ,no problems as they would know more than I would . 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/03/15 11:43 AM Posted 14/03/15 11:43 AM Probably because good info gets dumped over wankers on fb "knowing it all" I gave up also, surprised mick still comes here ....I come here for the lols 2
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 14/03/15 11:50 AM Posted 14/03/15 11:50 AM I try not to give out right brand recommendations because I have been accused of "cash for comments" in the past by some idiotsAs far as the clutch goes, if it is a week end only car that you intend on giving a hard time the cerametalic will probably be a better choice but do not expect it to last long as far as normal wear goes.Not all HD clutches have hard pedals, the Mal Wood option 3 and 3+ feel almost stock like and many people we have fitted them to in the past say they are lighter than stock, I do not think this is true I think they were comparing to their shagged out clutches 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 14/03/15 11:58 AM Author Posted 14/03/15 11:58 AM thanks again ratter ,that will definitely give me something to think about . and I trust your judgment on stuff as you are in the performance trade . you see it every day ,so why would I not listen to that info .it is worth gold to me ,not many people give away there secrets of there trade for free .
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 14/03/15 12:01 PM Posted 14/03/15 12:01 PM we purchasing the clutch from the supplier, be honest about what you want from it and how you will be driving it and even how sticky a tyre you will be using, all of that should be considered to get the best one for you 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now