BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 01/03/15 05:44 AM Posted 01/03/15 05:44 AM Help me out please guysIf I wanted to skip a meal (either lunch or dinner) every now and then, what shake should I get from coles, woolies, chemist etc.? Nice tasting please I don't wanna just 'not eat' coz knowing me, I'll get hungry and pissed off and start eating chips or biscuts and then I'll be going backwards
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/03/15 06:29 AM Posted 01/03/15 06:29 AM Mate have a look at sustogen.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/03/15 07:43 AM Posted 01/03/15 07:43 AM Help me out please guysIf I wanted to skip a meal (either lunch or dinner) every now and then, what shake should I get from coles, woolies, chemist etc.? Nice tasting please I don't wanna just 'not eat' coz knowing me, I'll get hungry and pissed off and start eating chips or biscuts and then I'll be going backwardsdont skip meals just eat 6 small ones instead. Maxs banana super whey. Farking awsome stuff. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/03/15 09:35 AM Posted 01/03/15 09:35 AM If you want meal replacement shakes the only one my wife recommends is Optifast from the chemist. Extreme cases she recommends that for breakfast and lunch with meat and vegetables for dinner.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/03/15 09:59 AM Posted 01/03/15 09:59 AM It has heaps of suger in it doesn't it.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/03/15 10:06 AM Posted 01/03/15 10:06 AM https://www.sustagen.com.au
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/03/15 11:01 AM Posted 01/03/15 11:01 AM If you want meal replacement shakes the only one my wife recommends is Optifast from the chemist. Extreme cases she recommends that for breakfast and lunch with meat and vegetables for dinner.What's her reasoning behind optifast panda? Do they actually taste half decent? I wouldn't mind a bit of a weight loss kick, but the Max's supershred tastes vile and I can't stick to it.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/03/15 11:12 AM Posted 01/03/15 11:12 AM I've tried Optifast. Actually didn't mind it.Optifast isn't a protein shake. But her reasoning is the balance of nutrients in it apparently make it a better substitute for a full meal. Plenty of meal replacements are effectively just protein powder stripes.Optifast apparently gives a lot more. And no bizkets when I was on it there wasn't anymore sugar in it than a slice of bread.
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 01/03/15 11:17 AM Posted 01/03/15 11:17 AM Horleys awesome mass would be the go. Especially if you take it as they recommend.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/03/15 11:34 AM Posted 01/03/15 11:34 AM Thanks Panda, that sounds more like what I'm after. I don't really want my health to suffer as much and still want plenty of nutrients, so I might give them a whirl....see how they go.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now