Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Well Done Fluffy 5kg is better than none.

9am and ive just hit 9260 steps, looks like goal time.............lol

  • Like 2
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 15d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Not sure where that even falls into a category lol

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Was Army PT in the early 90's when bike pants were issued.

Scary times.

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Good stuff fluff! Great effort so far!

  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

So I just found some extra motivation for Max's challenge

I have been to scared to weigh myself since just before I got my vivo because I haven't changed my diet much and was scared it would de motivate me ... Well I decided to give it a go this morning since I needed to get an accurate weight

I've lost just shy of 5kg since I bought my vivo 2 months ago!

Pretty happy

Don't actually feel much different

I felt a few things like jeans getting looser but I just thought they were stretching lol

Congrats Fluff. that is good news.

Since I got the fit, within the first week I have lost almost 3 kgs.

I even went cycling last night, even though I was completely exhausted from lack of sleep, the night before.

I made an effort to try out the speed and cadence toys I received yesterday.

I went to weigh myself this morning and I have put 2kgs back on.

LIKE WTF mode. I am in RAGE mode this morning. ;'(

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 15d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Thanks guys

Don't stress about putting it back on, could be muscle and water bloat

  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Congrats Fluff. that is good news.

Since I got the fit, within the first week I have lost almost 3 kgs.

I even went cycling last night, even though I was completely exhausted from lack of sleep, the night before.

I made an effort to try out the speed and cadence toys I received yesterday.

I went to weigh myself this morning and I have put 2kgs back on.

LIKE WTF mode. I am in RAGE mode this morning. ;'(

2kg dump should fix that. Lol
  • Like 2
  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

hahahahaha I thought about that, but that will be cheating...

I always weigh myself fist thing in the morning after I wake up.

No leaks or dumps. Straight to the scale.

But I will give that a go tomorrow morning and let you know how I go.

Ms700, how did you pair your speed and cadence devices? is there a need to pair it?

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted (edited)

Mate I've gone back up 3 kg.

Now to be fair I've been on holiday. But have been semi strict.

Nothing to indicate 3 kg weight increase.

A week at home on original scales will be a fair indication.

Been back into the weights so maybe some muscle growth. But negativity calories should still see weight loss.

Here's hoping water retention or different scales.

Home tonight, will water load to try and remove excess water and see were in at over the next couple of days.

cf32f832d3cd063bab47981b398fbfeb.jpg

Edited by Kimberley Scott

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...