ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/05/15 10:52 AM Posted 10/05/15 10:52 AM OK so a bit of a update.Vivosmart is still toast. Havent worn it in a while.Im booked in with Garmin Australia on Tuesday @ 09:00 to have my vivo assessed - chances are ill get a refurbed unit.I'll keep you all in touch.
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 10/05/15 11:23 AM Posted 10/05/15 11:23 AM No luck at rebel?They didn't think twice when I returned mine and it had a few scratches on it.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/05/15 06:19 PM Posted 10/05/15 06:19 PM Nah I didnt even bother going to Rebel.I rung them, told them how I didnt have the receipt, but I had a bank statement, no longer had the packaging, all I had was the unit, and they were kinda doubtful. So I thought *beep* it, ill just go straight to Garmin and go through them. They are at Eastern Creek, which is only about 25 mins from my place. Make one trip, do it once.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/05/15 08:51 AM Posted 12/05/15 08:51 AM Well my training is starting to ramp up. Starting to see my body composition change. Hard to undo 5 years of semi neglect. But I'm not rushing and trying to do it right. How's everyone's else's training going?
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/05/15 11:45 AM Posted 12/05/15 11:45 AM Iv been a dick head the last month not giving to much tought to food/drinks but im getting back into it hard. Mate has set out new plans for me and I haven't been this sore in the last 2 week since I started. Happy days
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 12/05/15 12:00 PM Posted 12/05/15 12:00 PM (edited) Training.. pfft.Under 90 kilos.Hopefully can swing a golf club before this month ends! Edited 12/05/15 12:01 PM by Never had any say Panda
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/05/15 12:02 PM Posted 12/05/15 12:02 PM Good stuff on turning things around recently boys!I weighed 90.3kg this morning...so I've lost 31 kg since I first went to the doctor around Christmas. I've lost 25kgs alone in the last 8 weeks on Optifast! 15kgs to go fellas! I'm excited! Loving the reactions I'm getting from people atm! Caught up with some friends the other night and I walked in the door and was met with a "JESUS!" When she saw me haha. Been getting that a lot lately 4
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/05/15 12:03 PM Posted 12/05/15 12:03 PM anybody else thinking "saw" is a euphemism...?
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/05/15 02:24 PM Posted 12/05/15 02:24 PM 31 kg Farrk that's allot of weight to lose. Logistically no clothes you had will fit you and you talk of losing another 15 kg so no point buying to many more. Sensational effort
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/05/15 10:30 PM Posted 12/05/15 10:30 PM Ok update in relation to my vivosmartWent to Garmin Aus yesterday, I walked in with what I think was the right attitude, clearly stated why I haven't got the receipt or packaging, and had a smile on my face.About 10 mins later I walked out with a brand new unit! They were fantastic! Can't talk them up highly enough!So I'm looking forward to getting back on the wagon today, hitting the gym and gettign back into the swing of things.188cm, 104.2 kg as of this morning. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now