Noturbo's Donkey

JETURBO

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 27d

Yeh same with if mine was a MY13 the black billet wheels from the SV pack were std

In MY14 they made them an upgrade ontop of the SV pack

So to get SV wheels u need to pay ontop of the SV pack latter models had them for...... Fook that

Hence why mine has gay wheels :(

• Member For: 10y 5m 7d

That's very interesting info, so maybe I should be chasing a MY13 Tourer?

Also would really like to see you turbo this thing. With something sized juuust right. Like the gtx3576 is to the barra.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m

Pretty happy I have DVD and E85. May be nice when the blower possibly goes on. I would definitely trade the paddles for the DVD.

Ralph , it does matter about seeing the front of the bonnet , it has front park sensors.

• Member For: 10y 2m 30d

Yeh bowss as.... Right ? Lol

Id trade that stuff under the lid for this stuff inside anyday ;)

the stiching looks like a aprentice done it lol,it looks sh*t house to me .take a look at the glove box side and also near the instrument panel . not very good for a upper class daywoo . ps is it a car or a mobile cinema ,I buy cars to drive not to watch movies . ah I know why they have fitted these items to there cars so when they break down on the highway that you can entertain yourself ,while waiting for the RACQ to arrive .

e9IAZBh.jpg

• Member For: 10y 2m 30d

lol, give us a break here .I am trying to make him feel bad about his run of the mill non supercharged not even a GTS commodore .that he is to embarrassed to even post on a Expensive Daewoo forum . butt plug they will go easy on you on the Expensive Daewoo forums ,just do not ask stupid questions and you will be fine . just like when someone asked you a question and you answered with OH DEAR or some smart ass answer .so go, go to the Expensive Daewoo forum now lol only joking mate :surrenderwave:

• Like 1